Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why are cops called Leo

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 06:43 AM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: why are cops called Leo

we call them "tax Dollars hard at work"parked side by side on the side of the road just talking to each other or at the local convenience store parked in the parking lot.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:46 AM
Crusher
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 62trvler

For all of you that have been getting the get out of jail free cards I have taken many for the team. Most I WAS innocent but after deciding to fight and let justice prevail..................I lost big time and cost me a fortune in travel and lost pay and fines. When I asked the judge just what the law was she told me to go upstairs to the legal library and look it up myself. What a great country we live in. Wanna know what I call em?
I'm sure you were totally Innocent of all charges and that you were completely cooperative, polite, and charming during your entire encounter with both law enforcement and the court system. I'm appalled that they all banded together just to unjustly target you for absolutely no reason what so ever. I'd sue.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:53 AM
turtleman57
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lazy egotistical outlaws, lol. But most of the time I call them Sir, but that is only to loosen the cuffs.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:59 AM
EasternSP
Banned

Received 24,867 Likes on 9,332 Posts

Once again, the LEO threads tend to get out of control and over heated. I think I hear the Touring Section moderator's keys jinglin, gettin ready to lock this one if the ugly stuff persists.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Grover
Administrator Emeritus

Received 252 Likes on 122 Posts

Admin strikes again.