Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bounty Hunter???

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 06:18 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts
Default RE: Bounty Hunter???

What I find really funny is that he has about 4-5 different accounts on here. The Adminz know too but I doubt they really care. BH was pretty funny and added some comedy to the mix.

Too bad he talked some smack about someones wife. I think that was why he was banned for basically. I'[m sure there is more to it. But whatever.

Just sayin...

lp

Old 04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The BH was quite informative and entertaining..I tell you one thing..some of the crap I have read and seen here..He musta done something really bad!!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't get me fukin' started.
To begin with, lots of people had issues with BH. Then one in particular, a well know and respected member of this sight got into it on here with Blaine. Then BH had to keep pushing, and went as far as to harrass and send nasty emails to this members wife. The member had to get a lawyer involved.
Around the same timethe mods got involved and banned him.
Then being the phsycopath that he is , he started up numerous ficticious identities on here and pretended to be other people. He even went as far as to fake several new bikes (that actually belonged to other people) he took pictures off the internet.
He has been banned from this sight at least 6 time and continues to frequent the sight disguised as other people.
Near Christmas, I asked a fella "DonnyI" to tell me about his 120" Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide.
BH was DonnyI, he handed me a real bunch of $hit about his bike, his truck, his brothers bike, his snowmobile and probably, sick *** that he is thought he was outsmarting me, so that made it all OK.
Someone else recognized his bike and BH's story fell apart, he even admitted to me in an email that it was him.
I got no use for liars, or for that matter no it alls.
He is probably on here right now using some other name.

Old 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wally

Don't get me fukin' started.
To begin with, lots of people had issues with BH. Then one in particular, a well know and respected member of this sight got into it on here with Blaine. Then BH had to keep pushing, and went as far as to harrass and send nasty emails to this members wife. The member had to get a lawyer involved.
Around the same timethe mods got involved and banned him.
Then being the phsycopath that he is , he started up numerous ficticious identities on here and pretended to be other people. He even went as far as to fake several new bikes (that actually belonged to other people) he took pictures off the internet.
He has been banned from this sight at least 6 time and continues to frequent the sight disguised as other people.
Near Christmas, I asked a fella "DonnyI" to tell me about his 120" Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide.
BH was DonnyI, he handed me a real bunch of $hit about his bike, his truck, his brothers bike, his snowmobile and probably, sick *** that he is thought he was outsmarting me, so that made it all OK.
Someone else recognized his bike and BH's story fell apart, he even admitted to me in an email that it was him.
I got no use for liars, or for that matter no it alls.
He is probably on here right now using some other name.
Yeah I remember that! DonnyI..lol That was pretty funny. I remember talking to him later and he said it was all just entertainment to him. Regardless, sending someones wife anything good or bad is a no no. What a lawyer had to do with it??? do tell!! I'd like to hear that part.

Still when the guy was behaving...he was funny.

lp

Old 04-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

- CLAMPFREE
- DRAGGIN BAGGERS
- T-REX's

i dont miss him

Old 04-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Xtreme Hawg
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never had an issue with him, but ya'll are right, he was a know it all. Didn't know about himharassing another members wife, that's pretty F'ing low!!! "D"