Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DID I MESS UP??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:10 PM
KrustyNutz
|
Banned
Default DID I MESS UP??????

New guy here. Been lurking for some time and now I have a question. I am a first time harley owner so this is not easy for me. I was drinking a few mixed drinks feeling sorta tipsy and I think I was taken advantage of. I feel like my privates were manipulated yesterday. I was going over my bike in some skimpy shorts, sort of Daisy Duke looking when my neighbor walked over to check out my front-end. I was bent over listening to the motor when he approached me from the rear. I asked him if he had ever heard how noisy these motors were and he said his was noisy until he put some Never Seize in the hole where the oil goes. He said a couple of tubes should quiet things down. I did that and now my bike smokes like a diesel. I tried to syphon it out with force that would suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch but no luck.

Any suggestions?

btw, bike is an 05 FLHTCUI

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:14 PM
kart11
Tourer
Default RE: DID I MESS UP??????

If he told you sand would have worked would have you done that ?

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:19 PM
DeputyMike
Tourer

Dear God.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:20 PM
Hoffy
Road Master

I smell a troll. I long time HD member thats still in the snow and has nothin better to do than to start a new name and stir the ***** with a weird thread.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:21 PM
russl179
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: KrustyNutz

New guy here. Been lurking for some time and now I have a question. I am a first time harley owner so this is not easy for me. I was drinking a few mixed drinks feeling sorta tipsy and I think I was taken advantage of. I feel like my privates were manipulated yesterday. I was going over my bike in some skimpy shorts, sort of Daisy Duke looking when my neighbor walked over to check out my front-end. I was bent over listening to the motor when he approached me from the rear. I asked him if he had ever heard how noisy these motors were and he said his was noisy until he put some Never Seize in the hole where the oil goes. He said a couple of tubes should quiet things down. I did that and now my bike smokes like a diesel. I tried to syphon it out with force that would suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch but no luck.

Any suggestions?

I guess ChooChoo has become a sock puppet.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:23 PM
mtairy biker
Road Warrior

really???????? no one can be that stupid.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:25 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

Please don't feed the troll.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:26 PM
Duracell
Stellar HDF Member

Don't feed the troll,,,,,,unless he's realy funny.

Sounds a lot like a JB Weld thread from a while back.

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:35 PM
KrustyNutz
|
Banned

I think I broke a ring or something. Smoke bellows out of my rear-end now.[]Should I change the oil?

Old 04-05-2008 | 03:38 PM
Xtreme Hawg
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: KrustyNutz

Any suggestions?

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] [sm=headbang.gif] [sm=badidea.gif]

Quick Reply: DID I MESS UP??????