Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DID I MESS UP??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008 | 05:48 PM
Ironhorseman
Cruiser
Default RE: DID I MESS UP??????

To get it all out, remove your spark plugs and put a handful of ball bearings in each cylinder, reinstall the spark plugs and fire it up, let run at a high idle for 10 minutes and the ball bearings will polish the inside of your cylinders freeing up your piston rings. To get them back out, just remove your spark plugs one at a time and run the engine on one cylinder, it will blow all the ball bearings out of the spark plug hole, then just switch to the other cylinder and do the same thing. Shines any scuff marks off your cylinder walls along with carbon buildup, and since the ball bearings are round, they won't leave "scrape marks". Worked for me, but I wrapped my engine up to about 8 grand so it would clean faster. No more carbon on the heads, all clean!
Try it!
And if you believe that, send me a whole case of those shamwows in that 2 in the morning infomercial so I can wipe my butt with them.

Old 04-05-2008 | 05:56 PM
KrustyNutz
|
Banned

I think I'm going to call the guy I bought the bike from and ask him if I can get my money back. I am not satisfied with the outcome and I don't want to have to be the one to pay to have it fixed.I was thinking of running some kerosene through the motor. I used to do this to my hotrods and it cleaned them right up. The bike was too noisy to start with anyways. Thanks to the brotherhood here, I was able to beat it down and get this somewhat resolved.

On a side note, I've got bigger issues to deal with now. I was twisting and turning my tool so hard I **** my T-back. Stained it all up. Any ideas how to get that clean?

Old 04-05-2008 | 06:00 PM
HEMSPLT
Cruiser

I like the Engine Scrub idea myself but you have to make sure the engine is very hot and since it is an air cooled engine you should use 50% more than the instructions call for. The instructions are written for water cooled engines and they don't need as much cleaning.

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 04-05-2008 | 06:39 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: KrustyNutz

I think I broke a ring or something. Smoke bellows out of my rear-end now.[]Should I change the oil?
get ride of the daisy dukes and put some jeans on, and fer gods sake, stop eating tacos!

Old 04-05-2008 | 06:55 PM
mrsr71
Outstanding HDF Member

I think I'm going to call the guy I bought the bike from and ask him if I can get my money back. I am not satisfied with the outcome and I don't want to have to be the one to pay to have it fixed.I was thinking of running some kerosene through the motor. I used to do this to my hotrods and it cleaned them right up. The bike was too noisy to start with anyways. Thanks to the brotherhood here, I was able to beat it down and get this somewhat resolved.

On a side note, I've got bigger issues to deal with now. I was twisting and turning my tool so hard I **** my T-back. Stained it all up. Any ideas how to get that clean?
You need a leukotomy.

Old 04-05-2008 | 07:04 PM
njdiver
Road Captain

Sounds like your Gay *** could suck the chrome off of the bumper hitch[sm=bs.gif]

Old 04-05-2008 | 07:11 PM
dchoran
Road Warrior

This is a joke right???

Never Seize has always worked fine for me in all three holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'05 Ultra

Old 04-05-2008 | 07:19 PM
racklefratz
Road Master

New guy here.
Just get a life.

Old 04-05-2008 | 07:22 PM
onephsyco1
Road Captain

This is for when your turnsignals act up.

Jack

Old 04-05-2008 | 07:30 PM
krgs2k
Cruiser

The problem is he forgot to seal the drain plug with JB Weld.

Quick Reply: DID I MESS UP??????