Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

denied entry

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 12:35 PM
raw
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: denied entry

Ask the peoplewho try to expell bikes, "Whats the matter, you don't care about the enviroment?"
Tell them youride because you are " Gong Green".
Hell, bikers are the first "Green" types to exist. We use less fuel than cars, take up less road and parking space,plus we don't damage the roads like heavy cars and suvs. ,etc....

Old 03-30-2008, 12:36 PM
rjgraham
Tourer

That sucks.......

Old 03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
ironhead3fan
Road Master

I know therer are some housing developments around here that have a 'noise' ordinanace, but they allow a homeowner to run their lawn mower, leaf blower, etc. Screw them, would obviously never buy something there.

Old 03-30-2008, 01:10 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain

I don't think alot of it is because your a Biker, You want to think that because you want them to think your some kinda bad a$$, Communities and such don't want you there because of your loud *** pipes

And also I should be allowed to refuse service to anyone, I will kick your a$$ out if you don't have a shirt on, Its my place

Old 03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
savvar
Intermediate

my wife is sitting here reading this thread with me and asked " what if we all showed up on them scooters everybody is selling now because of high gas prices, would they turn us all away then"? she's a real instigator sometimes. hell we could even hold rallies at these places cause at a hundred miles a gallon on these scooters no one would feel the loss of cash for gas money spent.

Old 03-30-2008, 01:31 PM
speedneeder
Advanced

cirhere, would ya kick me out if my lady friend didnt have a shirt on? or would we both stay for free?

Old 03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
relli
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: cirhere2

I don't think alot of it is because your a Biker, You want to think that because you want them to think your some kinda bad a$$, Communities and such don't want you there because of your loud *** pipes

And also I should be allowed to refuse service to anyone, I will kick your a$$ out if you don't have a shirt on, Its my place
you know me well enough ta make a statement like that? nuthin badass about me and i dont have any of them loud *** pipes . sounds like you're the only badass (or wannabe badass) ta me.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:41 PM
relli
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: dawg

ORIGINAL: relli
denied entry
Give it a couple more dates, she'll warm up. Used to happen to me for the first few dates[8D]
LMAO!!!! now THATS funny

Old 03-30-2008, 02:43 PM
relli
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: R1Geezrglide

I think that would end my involvement in their Fair. Your business will survive. I've had preachers, teachers, and car club members try to shake me down for freebies. In the end, if you provide good service for a fair price, you won't see so much as a blip on your radar.
thats kinda my take on it. got a great rep in town so cant see it as me losin.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:49 PM
EVOrider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 278 Likes on 203 Posts

The problem is....that a lot of folks have made their bikes too loud. Distracts people, revs the engine just to be noticed, wakes people up during the day and at night, people thatsleep during the daythat work night shifts, mothers tending to crying babies, because that obnoxious loud motorcycle just rode by....the list goes on. They say....Loud pipes saves lives, my right, my freedom....whatever!

If you are one with the straight pipes/drag pipesand fits the description above....you're not only hurting yourself....but the motorcycle community in general.

Extremely Loud pipes put us ALL on the publics radar....and in a negative way. Trust me...we don't want that. That just gives them more excuses to ban more bikes at more places.

Fines will increase, mufflers will only get larger/heavier, and of course we will be denied at more places.

That "I don't care" attitude is really gonna screw us all someday. I only hope it is not too late.

Quick Reply: denied entry