Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stand

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I SPY
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stand

You know, it is always great to find a product that is well made (in America) and does exactly what it says it will do...period. Such is the case with the Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stand. If you do a search, you can find some excellent and recent product write-ups on this center stand, but I just have to add my 2 cents.

I just got a new FLHT, and putting on a center stand was at the top of my list. I called the gentleman at Wheeldock, asked him a few questions, received some straight forward sounding answers, and placed my order.

It arrived this afternoon, and I had it installed in less time than it took to carry the box from the porch into the garage and read theinstructions.

Not only is it easy to install, but it works amazingly well. I popped the bike up on the first try with far less effort than I thought it would take. In fact, it went up so smooth and fast, I thought that I might have broken off the damn lever! But, there I was sitting stable as hell on the center stand!!

I next tried it with a 1/2 inch board under the legs, and put it up while standing along side the bike. Another easy deal! Let me tell you, it works better than ANY center stand I have ever encountered. It is really nice to be able to spin and inspect the tire and belt...not to mention checking air pressure and cleaning the wheel.

These guys have made a GREAT product...plain and simple. That's a fact...and NOT JMHO.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:26 PM
jimsuver
Supporter
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stand

I like mine too... They put it on in Daytona very nice.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:58 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stand

Have one also. Works great.

Found out the hard way that they make a RH version for people with spacers behind the LH passenger floorboard. Many people have the spacer to clear the exhaust, esp. Rineharts. If you have the spacer, the centerstand lever is nearly impossible to get to since it is hidden under the passenger floorboard. Just a heads up.

The RH model has the lever on the right side obviously.