Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto excellent service

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Andouille
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Moto excellent service

I felt that I had to pass this along to anyone who is thinking of installing a PCIII and/or the Fuel Moto set-up. I ordered the Fuel Moto complete set-up (PCIII, Rush, K&N) and installed it last week. I was having some problems with the system, so today I called Fuel Moto and was directed to Jamie to help me with my problems. After we discussed the problems and went through how I installed the system, Jamie said he would send me another map and told me how to down load (sorry, computers are not my strong point). Well, I did what he told me to do and reinstalled the PC, but have not really had a chance to really test the system to see if my problems were corrected. Anyhow, this afternoon Jamie called me to see if I received the map and if worked. I told him that I only took it around the block because of the weather here. He gave me additional suggestions and told me that if it did not work to my satisfaction, he had another map we can try.

In summary, I am very impressed with Fuel Moto's commitment to their product and enjoyed talking to Jamie both about my problem as well as some of our other common intrest. Now, the only time I've had a company call me after a purchase was to try to get me to buy something new or additional equipment. I'm not sure if my problem was corrected, but at this point I feel comfortable that Fuel Moto will do whatever they can to assure satisfaction.

If anyone is looking at this system, I can say that I am really pleased with Fuel Moto's commitment and would recommend them highly.

P.S. I am in no way connected to F.M., in fact today was the first time I've talked to Jamie.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:07 PM
indaupeh
Cruiser
Default RE: Fuel Moto excellent service

cool

Old 03-18-2008, 09:28 PM
GreyGhost
Cruiser

I'm thououghly happy with my setup from him. Bolted it all on and rode away. No tweaking necesary. I do have decel pop, but I also see i have some leaks at the slipon clamps, which i will take care of soon.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:30 PM
jjsg77
Advanced

[/align]
[blockquote]

had a good experience with jamie and fuel moto! set up works great! jamietook interest in my questions, and gave me answers! definatly good service, many on this sight will contest!

[/align] [/blockquote]

Old 03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
grinner
Tourer
Received 66 Likes on 43 Posts

Jamie is the bomb.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:52 AM
dchoran
Road Warrior

I work only a couple miles from his shop and stopped by there last week for the first time. Nice place.

Jamie and his assistants are a class act - they even offered to remove my old Rush/rusted baffles at no charge if they were a pain.

All I was looking for was a set of his modified baffles -he didn't have any ready - but rather than tell me to come back tomorrow, they broke open a set of mufflers that were ready to ship and pulled out the baffles just for me.

His modified baffles with the special packing and tape put the Rush OEM ones to shame. Well worth the extra couple bucks!!!!!!!!!

This is the kinda of businessman we need more of in this world.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Now if the snow and salt would just freakin' disappear [:@][:@][:@]

Old 03-22-2008, 09:00 AM
WireDawg
Road Master

ORIGINAL: dchoran

I work only a couple miles from his shop and stopped by there last week for the first time. Nice place.

Jamie and his assistants are a class act - they even offered to remove my old Rush/rusted baffles at no charge if they were a pain.

All I was looking for was a set of his modified baffles -he didn't have any ready - but rather than tell me to come back tomorrow, they broke open a set of mufflers that were ready to ship and pulled out the baffles just for me.

His modified baffles with the special packing and tape put the Rush OEM ones to shame. Well worth the extra couple bucks!!!!!!!!!

This is the kinda of businessman we need more of in this world.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Now if the snow and salt would just freakin' disappear [:@][:@][:@]
+1 on the above.........including the part about snow & salt !!!
[:'(]