Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ebay Buyer Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Motown_HOG
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ebay Buyer Question

Yeah PayPal is the only way to go...

Old 03-18-2008, 11:17 AM
jefftrammel
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know CHRIS at Kustom Emporium PERSONALLY. I've known him for about 6 years since he was the parts guy at the local Indian shop. I was just in his shop on Saturday and between my father and I ....we have easily dropped $2000 with him since January 1. Chris is a GREAT GUY and cuts some CRAZY DEALS if you can show up at his shop with CASH IN HAND! While Spending the 2G's with him....we've probably saved another 500-700 over what the stuff would have cost at the average shop! Do not hesitate to deal with them......THEY ARE GREAT FOLKS!!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 01:22 PM
modes
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

ORIGINAL: SoCal_Pappy

A lot of sellers do not except PayPal any longer... As PayPal Charges the Seller a % of the total sale
yeah like 5.5%

Adam

Old 03-18-2008, 01:57 PM
FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: modes

ORIGINAL: SoCal_Pappy

A lot of sellers do not except PayPal any longer... As PayPal Charges the Seller a % of the total sale
yeah like 5.5%

Adam
Pay Pal needs to cool it charging such high fees, I have noticed a lot of sellers are dropping it. But myself I wont buy from somebody that doesnt take it.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:28 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I go by feedback scores, mahself. A reputable seller ain't gonna rip me off - an' if he is, PP ain't gonna keep it from happenin'.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:32 PM
timberland
Road Master
Location: Log home in SE Michigan full time. Log cabin in east TN, Smoky Mountians part time
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We take paypal selling our log home products, fee's are the cost of doing business. Agree I don't like the fee's, someone else have a better middle man, thats reliable andtrustworthy? I wouldn't buy from a vendor that didn't take paypal or a form of visa/mc. Our business picked up greatly since accepting.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:46 PM
FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: TexasRedneck

Well, I go by feedback scores, mahself. A reputable seller ain't gonna rip me off - an' if he is, PP ain't gonna keep it from happenin'.
I look hard at feedback also. But doing money order or cashier check is just a PITA. Plus you really dont have much to fall back on just in case something does happen. Pay Pal has help me resolve problems a couple of times.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
modes
Road Master

ORIGINAL: FLHT

ORIGINAL: TexasRedneck

I look hard at feedback also. But doing money order or cashier check is just a PITA. Plus you really dont have much to fall back on just in case something does happen. Pay Pal has help me resolve problems a couple of times.
Same here.

Adam

Old 03-18-2008, 03:03 PM
07JakeelwoodHD
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

People have had there accounts and feed back stolen so you cant always depend on that.. Paypal credit card the way to go order parts ect when bill comes I pay it also gives you all the benifits of a Visa....

Old 03-18-2008, 03:17 PM
modes
Road Master

ORIGINAL: 07JakeelwoodHD

People have had there accounts and feed back stolen so you cant always depend on that.. Paypal credit card the way to go order parts ect when bill comes I pay it also gives you all the benifits of a Visa....
That is true...I have 100% positve feedback and someone was selling golfing stuff with my screenname, and I don't even like golf. luckily ebay straightened that out and i got to keep my feedback.

Adam

Quick Reply: Ebay Buyer Question