Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New bike?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 08:08 PM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New bike?

ORIGINAL: Alley

Howdy,

I'm Alison - I'm new, not new to motorcycling but new to this forum. I was into sport bikes but lost the desire to go real fast (on a bike that is). GOL.

I am in the market for a new Harley and am considering a Road King or the new addition Street Glide. Normally I would ask my boyfriend to help me but he is an EX now - so my girlfriend who's husband is a member told me I could get all the help I needed on this forum. I can't talk to her husband cause he's pissed at me for taking his wife out all the time KittyCatting around - GOL.

Anyway, guys and girls I hope someone will chime in with some helpful suggestions. BTW, GOL is my version of LOL - GOL ='s Giggling out loud. I sold my 03 Hayabusa which was one bad a$$ ride. I think I would have smoked just about everyone of ya' in the quarter.

i would take that bet!!!

Old 02-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Alley
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New bike?

ORIGINAL: OG_electra_glide

ORIGINAL: Alley
.....I'm certainly not 19, a bit older than that (don't you know a girl never gives her true age, shame on you). BTW, I have a BS in political science for the educated expert poster.
Hey, your profile says you were born in 1986, which on the 31st of January, 2006 would make you 19. We didn't make that up.

this forum isn't full of rude people, just folks who lately have had one too many fakes and are more wary. It was a very good picture, maybe you can see how overly-cautious people would put all of this together the way they did.

As I stated at nauseum, THAT IS NOT MY REAL BIRTHDATE, when has any woman ever given a bunch of STRANGE MEN access to their real birthday COME ON. I'll bet just about 3/4's of you haven't listed your true B-Day.

NOW LISTEN UP !!! I've just about had it with all you, you, (I won't say it) people making accusations. I told you all I did modeling I have a proffesional portfolio of which that was one picture. I have nudes as well. I bet you'd love to see those wouldn't yeah? I bet there wouldn't be any question on those pic's would there? NO CHANCE so stop salivating, clean off your mouths, and sit down.

Now for all the BONEHEADS out there that think they saw my picture anywhere and everywhere - well chances are you may have - as I said I worked proffesionally and advertising and modeling for advertisements was one venture I did do.

I would say stop being Dick Tracey juniors but this group would be better off chracterized as little Nancy Drew wannabees.

You people are incorrigible!!!

You know what the HELL am I doing, I don't need this crap from a bunch of keyboard cammandos (thanks CB, wink, wink) !!! Unless those that have been offensive apologize - I really am leaving this forum, goodnight.