Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New bike?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Cache
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New bike?

Someone needs to grow some thicker skin.

The comments expressed here are not from the general consensus...just my own.

If you must, take your ball and go home!

Sincerely,

Joe Friday

[sm=Awwww.gif]

Old 02-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Alley
Banned

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

you didn't miss a thing, see it at skip fordyce
Have you had Women problems in the past bounty-grunter??? Please don't take them out on me. I'm not the girl at the bar that slapped your face for inappropriate comments.

Remember all the ridiculous things you say and do only show up as who you really are for all of us to see. You know nothing about me and who I am.

As I stated above I seem to have made a very big mistake logging in here and have reported this misconduct to the forum owners. I'm sure they don't want hostile, disruptive people running wild on their forum, hopefully things will change around here.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Tn.Heritage
Grand HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts

Look, I really don't know what went on here but let me say that a Street Bob would also be a great bike, I would go to the dealer and see if you can take a spin on both and then decide what you would prefer, I'm sure either choice would be a good one.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Alley
Banned

ORIGINAL: Tn.Heritage

Look, I really don't know what went on here but let me say that a Street Bob would also be a great bike, I would go to the dealer and see if you can take a spin on both and then decide what you would prefer, I'm sure either choice would be a good one.
Thank you - and I did see that bike when I went to the dealer and absolutly loved it as a matter of fact I'm torn between that and the street glide but I may opt for the Bob with bags. Thank you for your opinion sir, it's nice to hear some friendly comments - because of the few of you that have posted positive comments it gives us all hope.

I was thinking there for awhile they should rename this forum "The Poisen Pen" or "Welcome to the World of Negative posters" "Bizzaro Harley World".

Old 02-02-2006, 11:57 AM
CHEYENNE
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Alley
I was thinking there for awhile they should rename this forum "The Poisen Pen" or "Welcome to the World of Negative posters" "Bizzaro Harley World".
Ok now sounds like you don't want to be taken serious by offending everyone here. I'm not sure what fully happened, but if you are seriously looking to buy a Harley ..

If possible try and see if the dealerships will let you test ride each bike your interested in. I know the dealership i got my SG from was more then willing to. The SG is a great bike, but also has some weight behind it that you may wanna think about before buying.

I persoanlly say go for the SG if you can handle the weight and love the looks of it.

Old 02-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Juicerenamed
Intermediate

My girlfriend is 22 weighs 120 and is about 5'8" and she rides my street glide when I give her permission and handles it well. I would suggest the same test ride some see how the bike feels to you height weight ect and go from there.

Old 02-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Alley
Banned

ORIGINAL: CHEYENNE

Ok now sounds like you don't want to be taken serious by offending everyone here. I'm not sure what fully happened, but if you are seriously looking to buy a Harley ..

If possible try and see if the dealerships will let you test ride each bike your interested in. I know the dealership i got my SG from was more then willing to. The SG is a great bike, but also has some weight behind it that you may wanna think about before buying.

I persoanlly say go for the SG if you can handle the weight and love the looks of it.
I believe it goes something like this - Offense will only be taken, by the individual that has given it.

Simply put------those that recognize it are usually the offenders, period. I really would rather not have anything more to say about this - thank you. In layman's terms "If the shoe fits"

Old 02-02-2006, 04:46 PM
cbrunson
Tourer

"Grain of salt"

Old 02-02-2006, 05:30 PM
My Street Glide
Advanced

I have had numerous bikes including four Harleys. Also rode HD Police bikes during my first career. I just sold my 2003 Fat Boy and purchased a Street Glide. I love the bike. That being said, I had to make some changes as I am 5.6 tall. I changed my bars to the HD reach bars and my seat to the Electra Glide Reach Seat. The front of the seat comes up further than I would like but this seat works better than the Road king reach Seat. The additions make this a dream bike for a vertically challenged individual. I've also added SE slip on’s, stage I, etc.

I would assume anyone 5.7 or taller would find this bike an excellent choice among the other great choices.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
OG_electra_glide
Tourer

.....I'm certainly not 19, a bit older than that (don't you know a girl never gives her true age, shame on you). BTW, I have a BS in political science for the educated expert poster.
Hey, your profile says you were born in 1986, which on the 31st of January, 2006 would make you 19. We didn't make that up.

this forum isn't full of rude people, just folks who lately have had one too many fakes and are more wary. It was a very good picture, maybe you can see how overly-cautious people would put all of this together the way they did.

Quick Reply: New bike?