Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there a Southern California dealer with great prices these days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 10:56 PM
joetst2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a Southern California dealer with great prices these days?

I know this might be an unrealistic request, but wondering if anyone knows of a dealer in Southern California that has any great deals these days on a new EGC, RG or RK....I think I'm leaning toward either the EGC or RG --- I just feel like having a radio. I'm hoping since money is getting tight that perhaps there might be a dealer with good deals rather than trying to stick me for full MSRP + prep, destination, etc. I'm just not in the mood to haggle and waste time. Let me know if you guys have any info. Thanks!

Old 03-04-2008, 12:21 AM
AZ Rider
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is there a Southern California dealer with great prices these days?

Try El Cajon Harley.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
SBFD8
Cruiser

Try Lancaster Harley
When i purchased my 07 Ultra Fire Fighter Ed. They were $1000 cheaper than any one else.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:41 AM
FLHXn
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I called around and found my best deal at Simi Valley HD. Lancaster couldn't match it. It's actually in Moorpark, go figure, but check them out. Ask for Paul and tell him Rick sent you (I purchased my dark denim blue street glide from him in December). Those guys are really cool!

Old 03-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: FLHXn

I called around and found my best deal at Simi Valley HD. Lancaster couldn't match it. It's actually in Moorpark, go figure, but check them out. Ask for Paul and tell him Rick sent you (I purchased my dark denim blue street glide from him in December). Those guys are really cool!
+1 talk to Craig...tell him Rick AND Beverly sent you...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:41 AM
BRO
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

+1 on El Cajon Harley. Talk to Jeff, good people mention his dealership and name came up on the forum and see what he can do for you.They don't seem to want to pay all their billsoff of one guy, give them a try phone number is 619-444-1123.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:30 AM
maxum96
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: SBFD8

Try Lancaster Harley
When i purchased my 07 Ultra Fire Fighter Ed. They were $1000 cheaper than any one else.
They cut you a deal on your FF bike because it's not part of their regular allocation of bikes. The FF, Shrine, and Peace Officer special editions are extra bikes a dealer can get above their regular allocation. And because they can only be sold to members of those groups, some dealers are willing to give discounts. I just bought my 08 Peace Officer Ultra and got it for almost $3,000 under list plus I wasn't charged shipping and some other fees.

I had wanted to buy a non Peace Officer Ultra from a different dealer. They weren't willing to deal on that bike at all. But they said they would sell me a Peace Officer Ultra for $1,500 under list. They said they could sell the regular Ultra all day and night at list price. The non Peace Officer bike I tried to deal on sat on the showroom floor for over 3 months. I ended up getting my Peace Officer Ultra at a different dealer.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:31 AM
socalmoe
Tourer

Good luck, specially now that "riding season" is starting. Most dealers in So Cal sell MSRP, few sell below on current model years. You might find a deal on 07's if they have any left. You might get some discounts on service or "throw ins". Hope you can score a deal and let us know where.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:28 PM
joetst2
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: socalmoe

Good luck, specially now that "riding season" is starting. Most dealers in So Cal sell MSRP, few sell below on current model years. You might find a deal on 07's if they have any left. You might get some discounts on service or "throw ins". Hope you can score a deal and let us know where.
I understand that paying below MSRP probably won't happen, but there are far more than a few dealers that like to pad above MSRP just a bit too much for my taste. There's one dealer in particular that not only charges shipping and prep, but they add more money just because they think they are worth it. They are awefully pround of themselves so they can keep their bikes for all I care.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 PM
skltr
Ultimate HDF Member

Palm Springs usually beats Quaid or Skip Fordyce

Quick Reply: Is there a Southern California dealer with great prices these days?