Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
cleo
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER

Hey Woody,

Thanks for helping out on the phone calls by comng on line with us. Haven't seen any activity on the blower since you sogned on. Hope we didn't scare everybody off.......LOL

I'm really interested in trying to get these guys to do a "Group Buy". Hey guys, are we gonna try to do this? If anybody is in let me now so we can get this going!!!

Cleo

Old 02-07-2006, 12:17 PM
chappy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still stand very interested in buying a Woody's Blower with or without a group buy. I have been watching the thread and I haven't made a post lately because most of my efforts are have been related to my up comimg trip to Florida. I have been very busy getting all our bases covered on the home front in NH for the 2 &1/2 weeks we'll be gone.

However, I am still interested in a group buy. I'm just not sure how it's to be done and I may have to what untill July anyway.
Like I said in an earlier post, I may just take a ride to Co. and have Woody install and set it up. But saving money is important to me even when I have to spend money to do it. LOL I have my bike in the shop right now and am hopeing that I can pick it up today or tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how those Rinehart Tru-Duals sound and respond. I'm also getting the bike lowered and getting the chrome sliders and a few other things, OK OK a lot of other things. But of everything I'm having done to the bike, nothing was done without keeping in mind the Woody's Blower. I even stayed with the chain drive cams. With 40K on the bike I did have to change the tentioners and shoes anyway. Especially the rear shoe, it was toast. I changed the chains as well, among many other things.
I can't wait to ride her in Florida.

Let me know what you guys are going to do with this group buy.

chappy

Old 02-07-2006, 03:43 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im in for a group buy chromed!!! Let me know!!

Old 02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Woody,I need your blower chromed at the group price. To much talking and not enough buying!!! I am ready and will post pictures and all the STREETERS will come running!!! SG's RULE!!! Write me and lets do business!!! 2006 Street Glide....................................

Old 02-07-2006, 05:31 PM
woodyblowers
2nd Gear

Hey D175,

I can extend the group/dealer price if you can get one more rider to come in on it with you. If I extend the dealer price to non-dealers without at least 2 people buying we get into legal issues with the contractual agreements we have with our dealers.

Let me know when you have another and we'll Rock and Roll................

$3995 plus $350 chroming and shipping to all who order with two or more riders! A savings of $1000.00!!!

Woody

Old 02-18-2006, 05:52 PM
buckweet
Road Captain

DANG, WISH THIS BLOWER WOULD WORK ON MY OL' 94 CARB, ROADGLIDE.
WEET

Old 02-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Nomad2day
Cruiser

I will be looking to purchase one this spring most likey. The boost is very addicting.
I just sold my Blown 99GT Mustang with a Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger and Paxton intercooler. Ran a measly 10 lbs of boost out of the 29 lbs it was capable of making due to the motor being stock. Tuned it to 400rwhp and drove it everyday for about 2 years. Car got 17 mpg in town and would lay rubber at 45 mph no problem. Dang I miss it. I am looking to get a 2001 or 2002, Z06 corvette and twin turbo it.

Riding the Harley gives me the same rush. I don't really care about driving fast but love the feel of the acceleration. Watching my 22 year old daughter taking the car down the strip is priceless. When I went to buy another bike, she told me to get a real bike, a Harley she said.
Her first motorcycle ride was on a Harley to boot. She is sold on them as I am too.
Neil in Tenn

Old 02-19-2006, 08:21 AM
JBBOOKS
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like a great upgrade. How do they handle the increased fuel delivery issue?

Old 02-23-2006, 09:37 PM
woodyblowers
2nd Gear

Hey JB,

We use a "Boost Sensitive Tunable" fuel controller that ads fuel based on the level boost it senses among other things that it monitors to ad the correct amount of fuel.

It piggy backs off the injectors and does not affect the factory map. The blower is designed to not affect normal operation of the motor if any of the drive components should fail. If this happens and the blower is not producing boost, the controller will not ad fuel and the bike will normally aspirate on it's factory map.

Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you.

Woody

Old 04-03-2006, 12:41 PM
woodyblowers
2nd Gear

Hey Chappy,

Just checkin in to see how your trip to Daytona went...Did you get over to Rat's Hole for the Int'l Bike Build Off? Zeel Design (www.zeeldesign.com) took 2nd and had our blower on it.

We also had a customer John Altman, down there with his 132HP 103" Dresser down there and a few others!

Just wanted to see if you wanted to get your order in, we do have a couple left from the first run, so give us a holler!

Woody

Quick Reply: WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER