Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Bruce00
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default RE: WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER

That sounds like a great deal on Woody's blower for $3995 + $350 for a chrome unit.

My bad about Woody's blower, I thought it was a roots type blower. The roots produce a chit load of heat. Thats why I mentioned the intercooler. As long as you keep the boost levels low, there should be no problems.............but its so easy to pulley up boost.........LOL

Old 02-01-2006, 10:56 PM
SiCkEl_RiDeR
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dumb question.. how do I know I have a DELPHI injection system?? I have EFI for sure.. but how do I identify it to be a DELPHI system?

Thanks

Old 02-02-2006, 12:21 AM
cleo
4th Gear

Hey Sickle Rider,

If your bagger is 2002 or later it's a Delphi System. If your softail is a 2001 or later it's a Delphi system.

Cleo

Old 02-02-2006, 01:22 AM
chappy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I took my seat off as well as the side covers on my '03 Ultra and Delphi is well marked on the stuff that is way over my head. LOL Long gone the days that a screw driver, a little file and a match book cover could keep you going.

I have a friend that has the older (I can't remember the name right now it's starts with a "M" I think). He was ready to go but can't yet. I'm not sure what it all intails but, I remember reading something on it a while back.

I'll have to give Woody a call and see if I understand right. I'm not clear if I can order 1 of the 10 as chrome or if I have to wait until the batch ready in July. But, July might be better for me as it stands right now anyway.

Well, it seems that at least I'm not the only one that has some serious interest in the Woody's Blower.

As I stated earlier, I have never been involved in a group buy, how does it work?

chappy

Old 02-02-2006, 11:17 AM
BaggerDave
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If more of us join in on the buy, does it mean a better price break?
You should ask him and find out!

Old 02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
SiCkEl_RiDeR
Advanced

ORIGINAL: cleo

Hey Sickle Rider,

If your bagger is 2002 or later it's a Delphi System. If your softail is a 2001 or later it's a Delphi system.

Cleo
Awesome.. thanks for the info.

Well, then I have the right EFI Mfg.

Now all I have to do is sneak it by the Mrs. without her knowing. She thinks I'm putting too much money into my UC already... but like I've always lived my life.. "You can never have too many friends or too much Horsepower" <--- not necessarily in that order

cheers

Old 02-02-2006, 11:57 AM
solisimo1
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: SiCkEl_RiDeR

ORIGINAL: cleo

Hey Sickle Rider,

Cleo
Awesome.. thanks for the info.

Well, then I have the right EFI Mfg.

Now all I have to do is sneak it by the Mrs. without her knowing. She thinks I'm putting too much money into my UC already... but like I've always lived my life.. "You can never have too many friends or too much Horsepower" <--- not necessarily in that order

cheers
Its not a supercharger, its a chromed counter balance system that assists in handling capabilities when an extra rider (aka your wife) is on and makes it a safer trip for both of you. "But why was it so expensive" Honey I didnt even see the price of the item nor did I care as long as it keeps you safe there is no limit to what I will pay! "But whats that loud whine everytime you excelerate" An exhaust leak! After that my friend your on your own

Old 02-02-2006, 12:45 PM
cleo
4th Gear

hey Chappy,

I guess I could have said it better. The 10 that are left, are ones that have not yet been sold out of this run as he puts it. So yes, you can order one chromed. And it will deliver in mid March is what Woody is saying.

Cleo

Old 02-02-2006, 12:50 PM
cleo
4th Gear

Hey Bagger Dave,

I called, I asked and the answer I can understand. Woody said that, as much as he would like to, because of their agreements with their dealers, they, WBT, cannot go below the dealer price or their aggreements with their dealers will be null and void and subject to legal issues. Still a hell of a price for 40 additional HP in 3 hrs or so.

Cleo

Old 02-03-2006, 12:16 PM
woodyblowers
2nd Gear

Hey to our fellow riders,
Went ahead and signed on to give Cleo a break in phone bills. Just to let you guys know we appreciate the comments. We labored long and hard to design a supercharger that would keep the original look of the bike as much as possible.

Let us know if you have a question that we can help with.

Woody,

Quick Reply: WOOD'YS TWIN CAM EFI SUPERCHARGER