Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone w/fuelmotousa setup?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:24 PM
cooldude
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone w/fuelmotousa setup?

Hello everybody, does anyone have the fuelmotousa setup with the rush pipes?. im very interested to get this for my 08 FLHX and i hear very good thinks about it. before i go and spend the money, i need your opinion on this. i really like the numbers that come out of this setup. 78hp and 93TQ is really goodnumbers for the money.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 PM
IO_Dozer
Intermediate
Default RE: Anyone w/fuelmotousa setup?

Just ordered mine today...should have it by weeks end...give me a few days and I will get back with you on how everything turned out.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:45 AM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

I've had this kit on my '07 SG for several months and wrote it up here after the install:

https://www.hdforums.com/m_2534631/tm.htm

For me, everything is better compared to the 1.75's I had on the bike before. It is quieter, better exhaust tone, and performance is noticeably better. Whether or not you already have Rush mufflers it's a bargain, IMO. You can have 2-into-1 performance for much less money.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:53 AM
mvinc01
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yes...love it.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:04 PM
MOTOWN RIDER
Advanced

Does anyone know if this set up can only be used with the 1.75" baffle? I'm interested in this set up and I already have 2" Rush slip-on.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:10 PM
cooldude
Intermediate

ordered mine yesterday. talked to jamies and he said he had a very similar map with the one that everybody else is using. WOT is 13.1 at both maps but the one i will be using is 13.7 at cruise compared to the13.5 that the other one is using. i also asked him if advancing ignition would help any and he said no. he tried advancing ignition with no improvement so i think i will leave thinks alone if everything runs good. i hope i get the posted numbers from the setup. major factor for me ordering this was that the pipes are not going to get any loud or just a little louder because i had my share with loud pipes for 13 years. now i want to enjoy the radio. i will keep you guys posted. with my results.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:50 PM
mikeboztx
Cruiser

I put Jamie's setup on a stock TC88 about a month ago. I couldn't be happier. For me I gained 7HP, exhaust not to loud, And A/F was right on the 13.7 line throughout rpm range. Cams going in soon, I can hardly wait.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM
tacodawg
Intermediate

I put Jamie's system on my 08 Street Glide about a month ago and love it.. just the right amount of sound and the bike seems to run much smoother.. The only thing I have noticed is that it idles a little higher than before.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:49 AM
hubble
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just installed the custom baffles from Jamie. I still have the bike apart putting other things on, but I can't wait to get it back together an try it out

Old 02-28-2008, 08:53 AM
n.o.yat
Cruiser

i am running the pc111 w/ rush pipes and custom baffles from jamie , very satisfied w/ the whole setup.

Quick Reply: Anyone w/fuelmotousa setup?