Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HDF UNDISPUTED "Big Block" BAGGER?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 323 Likes on 199 Posts
Default RE: HDF's BADDEST BAGGER?

Howard - I think I'm pretty sure OTB was having a little fun with Dog. From what I've seen Dog is a good sport with everything. I think the real question is.... when are you going to talk Dog into putting a real set of brakes on that 155" monster!

Dog - Thanks for finally getting a picture on the forum. I see 2 benefits here:

1) All the naysayers should now be satisfied
2) Anyone who happens to pull up at a light next to you will know what they are dealing with. Not that the sound of that thingwouldn't have tipped them off already.

Zach

Old 02-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i stand with FASTHARLEY.....Dogs bike looks menacing....i love it....he is the hands down KING of Hotrod Baggers....no doodads, no moco tea for him...he built what i will build...Reggie Sr is a motorhead genius and Dogs bike screams of power and is more reliable than anything the moco can make ....altho to some un-educated frilly bike owners who dont know what they are looking at, i can see where the absence of a riding bell may make them turn their nose at it....til of course they need help puttin new grips on and Dog gives them a great answer....buncha ingrates IMO....motorheads like Dog and a few others pave the way for the doodad crew to experience upgrades with less aggravation....nice job Dog [8D]

ORIGINAL: FastHarley

ORIGINAL: onlythebest

I may not have that much HP and TQ but when I add my trask turbo to my pocket rocketI will be looking at 16HP and 22TQ and I bet I'll have better throttle response than that fugly lookin sled!I'll bet you can't outrun my radar gun!
fugly lookin sled!
In response I personally wish to interject: I believe everyone has their own idea of what they like in a bike. That is what making riding a Harley so great. What might be good for one might not be good for another.

DOG155 has been riding for quite some time and has refined his taste to what he likes. He is older and mature and I am sure he has done his dumb tricks we all do at 17 years old. I guess with maturity one develops the skills required to ride a fine piece of machinery like he has created. He did not put on a store bought set of wheels, have someone paint his bike, and throw on some chrome covers and performance hampering accessories. Dog155 is evidently not interested in a bike like the aforementioned. He built the bike for the road. I have never heard him say one ill word (in the year I have been a member of this forum) other to offer help, he has never disrespected any members with bikes that are not performance oriented (which he has succeeded in achieving).

I'll bet you can't outrun my radar gun!
Maybe Dog155 has no need to operate his motorcycle in an unsafe manor to warrant a radar gun being pointed at him. I have had the privilege of speaking with him on a few occasions and he is a stellar Harley enthusiast. He has been doing this motorcycle thing longer than you personally been alive, judging by your age in your photograph. I am sure he has passed more radar guns and speed traps in his decades or riding. His riding privileges are currently in tact as proof.

I believe everyone should ride the bike of their dreams. One's dream is another nightmare. I only dream of a 200ci Turbo in my bagger.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Motown_HOG
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to have that much reliable power in my Street Glide! Just too cheap to invest my money there!!! :-)

Old 02-24-2008, 02:24 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

he was kidding about the pocket rocket --- if I could afford a 155 you bet i would have one and a larger life insurance policy

I may not have that much HP and TQ but when I add my trask turbo to my pocket rocketI will be looking at 16HP and 22TQ and I bet I'll have better throttle response than that fugly lookin sled!I'll bet you can't outrun my radar gun!
fugly lookin sled!
In response I personally wish to interject: I believe everyone has their own idea of what they like in a bike. That is what making riding a Harley so great. What might be good for one might not be good for another.

DOG155 has been riding for quite some time and has refined his taste to what he likes. He is older and mature and I am sure he has done his dumb tricks we all do at 17 years old. I guess with maturity one develops the skills required to ride a fine piece of machinery like he has created. He did not put on a store bought set of wheels, have someone paint his bike, and throw on some chrome covers and performance hampering accessories. Dog155 is evidently not interested in a bike like the aforementioned. He built the bike for the road. I have never heard him say one ill word (in the year I have been a member of this forum) other to offer help, he has never disrespected any members with bikes that are not performance oriented (which he has succeeded in achieving).

Maybe Dog155 has no need to operate his motorcycle in an unsafe manor to warrant a radar gun being pointed at him. I have had the privilege of speaking with him on a few occasions and he is a stellar Harley enthusiast. He has been doing this motorcycle thing longer than you personally been alive, judging by your age in your photograph. I am sure he has passed more radar guns and speed traps in his decades or riding. His riding privileges are currently in tact as proof.

I believe everyone should ride the bike of their dreams. One's dream is another nightmare. I only dream of a 200ci Turbo in my bagger.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
choppers4life1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having owned many R&R performance motors over the past10 years, and having ridden their 155 shop bike on multiple occasions, let me say--HAT"S OFF TO DOG155! That is one monster machine he has there. I greatly enjoyed my lowblow139, and know that the 155 is in a class of it's own! That big dog hunts! Congratulations.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:53 PM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,698 Likes on 2,124 Posts
Default RE: HDF UNDISPUTED "Big Block" BAGGER?

Did you notice the one who started this whole thing, etrader/Bountyhunter, is banned ? Again ? He's probably laughing as he reads the thread seeingthat he got thingsstirred up.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:11 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

this dude (etrader/Bountyhunter) got banned again?

ORIGINAL: rizzo

Did you notice the one who started this whole thing, etrader/Bountyhunter, is banned ? Again ? He's probably laughing as he reads the thread seeingthat he got thingsstirred up.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:27 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

i stand with FASTHARLEY.....Dogs bike looks menacing....i love it....he is the hands down KING of Hotrod Baggers....no doodads, no moco tea for him...he built what i will build...Reggie Sr is a motorhead genius and Dogs bike screams of power and is more reliable than anything the moco can make ....altho to some un-educated frilly bike owners who dont know what they are looking at, i can see where the absence of a riding bell may make them turn their nose at it....til of course they need help puttin new grips on and Dog gives them a great answer....buncha ingrates IMO....motorheads like Dog and a few others pave the way for the doodad crew to experience upgrades with less aggravation....nice job Dog [8D]

fugly lookin sled!

Bryan TTM Nice hearing from you again. Been riding or moping because you are not riding, I have not heard from you lately? Always a pleasure.

Let me explain myself a little more clearly. I was not referring to anyone’s bike or choice in bikes. On the contrary, I was stating that everyone’s choice should be their own and ride what they like. As long as you are riding! Nothing more and nothing less.

In the words of the great Rodney King; “Can’t we all just get along?” as the LAPD beats the living hell out of him? (My sense of humor). I am at fault for taking things at face value as far as the Fugly & Radar gun goes. In the words of the great Rap Artist (I think his name was MC Hammer) “My Bad!” My attempt of humor as poor as it may be. Now you know....

Let me apologize to all members that were offended by my rant & while I am at it, I am sorry you do not have two different bikes of your dreams.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:29 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

ORIGINAL: rizzo

I kept asking him about his draggin baggers and where his cab was and startedto get the infamous Bounty Hunter PM's again

Old 02-24-2008, 07:00 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ORIGINAL: Biggzed

Howard - I think I'm pretty sure OTB was having a little fun with Dog. From what I've seen Dog is a good sport with everything. I think the real question is.... when are you going to talk Dog into putting a real set of brakes on that 155" monster!

Dog - Thanks for finally getting a picture on the forum. I see 2 benefits here:

1) All the naysayers should now be satisfied
2) Anyone who happens to pull up at a light next to you will know what they are dealing with. Not that the sound of that thingwouldn't have tipped them off already.

Zach
When are you going to give me a call as I have some buttons for your rotors. H....