Touring Take Offs for Cost Of Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 05:21 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by uweldit
All,

I may be speaking out of turn, but there may some folks out there that don't have spare change laying around to buy new parts. I don't want to get into this, that & the other over it....

I have some spare parts, take-off parts, etc. that I would be willing to donate to anyone who needs it. New parts are expensive and if a person wants to put on a used part andI can help them out that's a cool thing.,

I know some of you are just "holding on" to stuff you will never use again. Face it, we are all pack rats to some degree and don't want to go through the hassle of selling it on ebay, etc...

What do you all think of maybe asking the administrator to set up a thread to see if this idea has any merit?

UW
"Pay It Forward" kinda thing?

Old 01-20-2014, 09:24 PM
Thor
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by uweldit
All,

I may be speaking out of turn, but there may some folks out there that don't have spare change laying around to buy new parts. I don't want to get into this, that & the other over it....

I have some spare parts, take-off parts, etc. that I would be willing to donate to anyone who needs it. New parts are expensive and if a person wants to put on a used part andI can help them out that's a cool thing.,

I know some of you are just "holding on" to stuff you will never use again. Face it, we are all pack rats to some degree and don't want to go through the hassle of selling it on ebay, etc...

What do you all think of maybe asking the administrator to set up a thread to see if this idea has any merit?

UW

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
"Pay It Forward" kinda thing?

We do that at a Blade Forum I'm on, and while there is the occasional leecher, it goes pretty well.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Gambler72
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys... Im looking for a chrome stock gas cap... anyone have one laying around they dont need?

Also, and I know its a stretch... anyone have stock black sporty bars?

Please PM me if you do....

Thanks!!