Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

power trip cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:39 PM
rickxx
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: power trip cop

ORIGINAL: GTK

The kids a punk who definately has no respect for anything.The other two didn't mouth off to the officer and did what they were told.He should of been cuffed and drug down to Juvie Hall and his parents called.All you LEO haters,flame on.
i agree. the cop should have beat the 14year old to a pulp. that'll teach him to respect authority. NOT

maybe the cop had too much testosterone in his weaties. i guess if i had to wear an outfit like that and drive that kind of car for my job, i'd be pissed at 14 year olds too.

DKSS07
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey DAWG! You staying out of this one?

[sm=joke.gif]

[sm=pcwhack.gif]

tattoo13
Cruiser

I think the cop went a little over board but that was very far from a "choke hold".
There is a huge problem with kids today being disrespectful, I have had a couple I have been ready to smack the **** out of.
It is a sad commentary on the nation and the direction we are headed, if they are our future we are phucked!

Old 02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
pop1
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Forget it

Old 02-13-2008, 07:51 PM
thall
Road Master

What a A**hole

Old 02-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Duracell
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,659 Likes on 581 Posts

ORIGINAL: captjon37

I hope they do bring a lawsuit. That fat pig had no justification to put his hands on that kid. If i did that to my own kid i would get arrested and charged with abuse. If the kid was breaking any law then arrest him and wrap it up. If my kid breaks the law then i would want you to arrest him not abuse him or try to teach him any lessons. I don't need a stupid *** cop to teach my kid anything. It' not a cops job to teach lessons or be judge and jury. That cop will wish he didn't do that when that kid gets his hands on a gun. The car fit the clown.
Yea, you got it. The cops better notyell atmy kids, the schools better not raise their voice to my kids, I go to work so I don't have time to teach them.

Then theysimply by the advanceoftime they suddenly enter the real world. Their boss is mean. It's not their fault. Someone else caused it. They can't hold a job, they can't deal with reality, they can't deal with life.

Stop your crying and do your job as a parent, prepare your children for the real world. What happened to that kid happened for two reasons.

Reason #1 the officer didn't handle the situation properly. Guess what that's real life and you can't always protect your children from it but you can prepare them for it.

Reason #2 the kid had obviously never been taught respect by his parents, (or any one else for that matter). Guess what as a parent you could haveprevented the entire situation by simply doing your job andteaching your children. In this case teaching themto show a little respect would most likely have defused the entire problem.

Someone posted earlier that respect should only be given when it's earned. That's BS. Respect has to be given to be recieved. Since nobody has respect anymore the few that do are always respected.

Keep on crying[X(][X(][X(].

Blame the world for what happens to your children or teach them how survive and thrive in it.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:06 PM
radrex
Cruiser

I have no problem with tightening up the little smart asses... Somebody has to do it don't they. I didn't see any beating going on - just a little attitude adjustment.

You should see the cops here in Oklahoma... hehe... seriously - or try smarting off to a cop around here or in Texas.... This ain't crap.. The kids know better around here anyway.. It would get very very ugly.

Might be a little rough on a 14 year old -though. Oh well..

Old 02-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Artur
Cruiser

The kids could have been doing something wrong, we don't know not on the tape
The cop could have been having a bad day, we don't know not on the tape

What we do know is that this officer went into a rant and assaulted this kid.

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me...
this leo need to repeated this every day, if he can't handle his job better than how he demonstrated on this video.

For those that say the verbal abuse, the possible harm to your person is hard to take over and over day after day ........ QUIT !! Find another job.

I was a bus driver for years, so taking verbal abuse is something I know about.
I found another job and then I quit and no longer have to deal with the public.

If I was this kids parent, I do everything I could to get this leo fired ..... I would file a suit, and let them know if you fire him, I'll drop my suit.
Does anyone really think this is the first time he's abused his authority???

Those leo that say he didn't do anything wrong, are turning a blind eye to the abuse and are just a bad as this one.

Did anyone see the video on the news last night where the Sheriff's employee dumped a quadruple out of his wheel chair..
http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/0...heelchair-dump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGb7_g4Aso

Old 02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
pop1
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Duracell
Yea, you got it. The cops better notyell atmy kids, the schools better not raise their voice to my kids, I go to work so I don't have time to teach them.
Then theysimply by the advanceoftime they suddenly enter the real world. Their boss is mean. It's not their fault. Someone else caused it. They can't hold a job, they can't deal with reality, they can't deal with life.
Stop your crying and do your job as a parent, prepare your children for the real world. What happened to that kid happened for two reasons.
Reason #1 the officer didn't handle the situation properly. Guess what that's real life and you can't always protect your children from it but you can prepare them for it.
Reason #2 the kid had obviously never been taught respect by his parents, (or any one else for that matter). Guess what as a parent you could haveprevented the entire situation by simply doing your job andteaching your children. In this case teaching themto show a little respect would most likely have defused the entire problem.
Someone posted earlier that respect should only be given when it's earned. That's BS. Respect has to be given to be recieved. Since nobody has respect anymore the few that do are always respected.
Keep on crying[X(][X(][X(].
Blame the world for what happens to your children or teach them how survive and thrive in it.
Well said. I agree the cop went overboard but I don't see anything that warranted being sued. The cop went to grab the skateboard and they began playing tug of war over it. Its so stupid that some people say the kid was "choked or choked slammed" If that kid was choke slammed on the concrete he would be paralyzed.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:27 PM
DLeppik
Advanced

Sometimes when dealing with kids you needcome across like a preacher and sometimes you need to come across like Dad. I dont know if the cop was serious or just giving some scared straight treatment.. Alot of police work is roll playing. I know it seemed over the top and I did not see what the kid did or saidfor the cophave put his hands on him at that point, sometimes you got to dish out some tough love....

The cop will probably loose his job....Not to mention the parents are probably consulting with an attorney whois salivating on a largeout of court settlement. There are plenty of police jobs out there. If you think it is easy have at it.
[/align]