Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

power trip cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 06:44 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: power trip cop

Yo dude dont take my harley dude....

Old 02-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Thunderchild
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

except for the choke hold, the kid got what he deserved. the officer told the kid "your friends have a brain in there head and they know when to shut up...you just keep on flappin" the kid was a disrespectful punk.
officer friendly was right when he said "your parents dont put a boot in your *** enough." thats one problem we have today......poor parenting.

we'll probably see that kid again someday on some show about prison life.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:50 PM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope they do bring a lawsuit. That fat pig had no justification to put his hands on that kid. If i did that to my own kid i would get arrested and charged with abuse. If the kid was breaking any law then arrest him and wrap it up. If my kid breaks the law then i would want you to arrest him not abuse him or try to teach him any lessons. I don't need a stupid *** cop to teach my kid anything. It' not a cops job to teach lessons or be judge and jury. That cop will wish he didn't do that when that kid gets his hands on a gun. The car fit the clown.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:50 PM
TnGlider
Novice

If any of you are unsure of the difference between good and bad cops, take a look at hogdad's post. This is the kind of LEO I hope to deal with whenI am in trouble, or getting pulled over for speeding

Old 02-13-2008, 07:02 PM
pop1
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I said it before and I'll say it again.... big deal the kid got yelled at. That officer was probably told by his superiors to stop the skateboarding from taking place over there. Yes he overreacted and yelled a little too much. But this not a beating. I'm surprised at how many members say stuff like "Sue his a$$, or he wouldn't do this a few blocks over" which are both nonsense statements. Why? Is the cop going to be scared because someone might beat him up? Your best bet is too show a little respect or pretend you have some for the uniform, chances are you'll get a break as well. I never have any problems with the Police. I obey laws and act accordingly. If i do come in contact I show respect and shut up. Again when I first clicked the video I expected some kid to be getting beat. Not a tongue lashing. So come on and respond with some more "well if that was my kid I'd be in jail." Thats right you be in jail and have to get an attorney and waste thousands of dollars because some big meany cop made your son cry.All because he is as disrespectful and acts as disrespectful as his parents so tough guy dad is in jail what a great solution. Tell your kid to stop skating over there. Now hears my "if that was my kid" statement. If it was my kid that would have been his last time skating anywhere forever. Then again my kid would have said "Sir and Yes Sir" because thats the way he is brought up.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:06 PM
HOGNUTZ
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: TC96Man

That fat *** better be glad that was not my kid, I' ll be sitting in jail right now!! Hope they fire his a$$, that was just down right uncalled for. Those parents better pursue a lawsuit against him, in my opinion.

Later,

JB
Same here! He would have known what it was like to be choked and slammed to the ground!

cwalms
Cruiser

This cop reminds me of the guy from Reno 911 (the one in the tight shorts). What a D!CK! If that was my son I'd beat his ***. You can say what you want about the kid not showing proper respect, but you have to ask "who is the adult in this situation?" These kids weren't endangering anyone and it seemed the answers he was giving was more from fear than lack of respect. This is unfortunate and only further reinforces the cliche' "a few bad apples can ruin the bunch". The cop must of known he was doing something wrong or he wouldn't of made the comment about the camera. Of course this in only my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

pop1
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: baggerman
Should he have beenmanhandled by the cop?
I missed the part where the kid gets "manhandled" looks to me like the cop tried to take the skateboard and the kid pulled away.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:18 PM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Watch it again pop1 with you glasses this time. That *** had no reason to put his hands on that kid.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Duracell
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,659 Likes on 581 Posts

ORIGINAL: Thunderchild

except for the choke hold, the kid got what he deserved. the officer told the kid "your friends have a brain in there head and they know when to shut up...you just keep on flappin" the kid was a disrespectful punk.
officer friendly was right when he said "your parents dont put a boot in your *** enough." thats one problem we have today......poor parenting.

we'll probably see that kid again someday on some show about prison life.
+1