Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

power trip cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: power trip cop

ORIGINAL: roxnatwist

That guy is awesome! I'm sure he gets tired of putting up with punk kids all day. If we had more like him, kids might actually have some respect for authority!
The Cop was OK up until the point where he put a choke hold on the kid knocked him down and took the skateboard. These kids weren't even skating when the "Dude" showed up, they were sitting on a wall. They could have easily been on their way to or from a place where boarding is not banned.

If he gets tired of putting up with **** all day, let him find another way to make a living. Being a Cop ain't easy. If you're not up to it, move on.

P.S. Did you get a look at the little bitty car he got out of? What a circus!

Old 02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
bear95
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here we go, let's start the cop bashing. Now everyone is going to chime in with some story of theirs about an a-hole cop. If anyone feels the need to bash cops in general could you please put down your profession soit can be commented on also....

Old 02-13-2008, 11:35 AM
captsam54
Road Master

ORIGINAL: roxnatwist

That guy is awesome! I'm sure he gets tired of putting up with punk kids all day. If we had more like him, kids might actually have some respect for authority!
A little rough, but the point is valid.. My 2 cents..

Old 02-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Rodman813
Road Captain

OH YEAH!!! REAL TOUGH GUY WITH A 14 Yrs. old kid!!!!!!! Let him walk "a few blocks over" and I bet he acts like a little b*tch and stays in his clown car!!!! I'm very familar with B'more, andI must admitt the copwassmart to pick on someone who's afraid of him!!!!! Hell, I know a few 14yrs olds"a few blocks over" who would have kicked his azz[sm=chairshot.gif] , and stole the clown car.....

That was funny!!!!!

Old 02-13-2008, 11:38 AM
CKinAZ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay - I'll bite. My kid skateboards. The magazines he reads are so full of disrespectful crap about how the poor kids can't skate anywhere and blah, blah, blah, that they literally teach their readers to disregard signs, laws and disrespect anyone that tells them thay can't be skating there. It's a culture of rebellious punks. They make fun of cops, disrespect property owners. It also doesn't help that there are plenty kids that think skating and pot go together as a way of life.

I've had conversations with my kid about why he can't just slate anywhere he wants. He always says the same thing "we don't do anything, we don't mess up the place, we don't cause problems"... I have to keep telling him that by disobeying signs and the law, they are doing something wrong and just because they WANT to ride someplace doesn't mean they can. Most places he calls fun are property owned by somebody and if they don't want skaters there, they have every right to make it that way - just like I wouldn't want random kids using our front yard as a skate park.

He doesn't like that fact. I've told him if he ever winds up in jail because he was skating someplace where he shouldn't, then don't expect me to drop everything to come pick him up. He'll get to sit in jail for a while until I have spare time to get him.

As far as this cop - he's over the line. Maybe he needed a Midol that day.. I don't know. Maybe he told those kids 3 or 4 times to leave already??? I don't know that either. The fact is, he wouldn't have acted like that if the kids respected the fact that skaters are not allowed there..... No sympathy for the kids.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 AM
slush
Intermediate

I would hope after he see's the video he would be embarassed and apologetic. I have worked with a lot of officers in the last 20 years from state, federal, and local and most are reasonable and honest. But as in any job/profession you have the few that give them all a bad rep. I was embarassed just watching his reaction.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:41 AM
mistermooster
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, if those kids didn't hate cops before, they do now.

That jerk looks like cub-scout with a thyroid problem, who needs to go to anger management full time. I hope he loses his friggin' badge.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:46 AM
EXTERMINATOR
Advanced

ORIGINAL: bear95

Here we go, let's start the cop bashing. Now everyone is going to chime in with some story of theirs about an a-hole cop. If anyone feels the need to bash cops in general could you please put down your profession soit can be commented on also....
mines in the title. go ahead and poke at me. I make as much as a cop and can actually get rid of the pests.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:53 AM
cadman311
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had the baltimore cop make me ride my bikecycle in the streetor get lock up. It's like wild west with the police in baltimore.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:55 AM
rock92
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

the last 10 seconds make this ridiculous situation hilarious. he finally realizes the guys bud is over there recording him and says 'you got that camera on' its at that point he probably has the ol chit factor kick in.

seriously, how does his fat **** fit in that tiny lil car...lol