Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

power trip cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 08:23 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: power trip cop

Wecroft,

Daaaammmmmmmn!

And Baltimore looks so beautiful with it lit up sky line from the interstate. Thanks for the warning. I've often been tempted to spend the night there and check out the night life. Not now.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Sillverback
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: badinfluence63

Silverback,

Older and with grand kids I bought an Ultra with a sidecar. While they love the sidecar they nag to sit up front. My son is 24 and is still mentally to immature to be a responsible motorcyclist. When he is ready, ir ever,I still have the bike I bought the month he was born.........and its still looks real good.

http://i30.tinypic.com/33l1fuw.jpg
badinfuence63,

Very nice. Is than an Electra Glide? I had a 79 AMF shovel I let go back in 1988. I wish I had kept it, oh well. I didn't mention earlier, I'm a grandad too. I've got two grandsons and one grandaughter. All three are just under 2 yrs old.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:39 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Okay, the kid had headphones in and couldn't hear him. The LEO flips out when the kid tells him that he didn't here him and the LEO decides to yell and scream at him about being disrespectful?

The kid may have tossed a little attitude but he certainly didn't deserve getting thrown to the ground.

Rivieri needs to get laid and STFU. I agree with the fact that he picked an easy target in which to unleash his frustration over being a Meter Maid.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

ORIGINAL: mdtpr

Come on guys, this is a HARLEY FORUM, not Judge Wapners wannabe jurors. ..........

I JUST WANT TO KEEP LEARNING ABOUT EVERYONES HARLEY EXPERIENCES, PROBLEMS ANDACCESSORIESWHETHER THEY BE BAD OR GOOD SO WE CAN MAKE OUR CHOICES IF WE WANT TO BUY, TRY OR RIDE THAT SAME VIBE.

Keep it Harley PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand that you are new to the forum so maybe you haven't yet discovered the option of not clicking a thread that doesn't interest you.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
BRO
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jim Dawson

ORIGINAL: mdtpr

Come on guys, this is a HARLEY FORUM, not Judge Wapners wannabe jurors. ..........

I JUST WANT TO KEEP LEARNING ABOUT EVERYONES HARLEY EXPERIENCES, PROBLEMS ANDACCESSORIESWHETHER THEY BE BAD OR GOOD SO WE CAN MAKE OUR CHOICES IF WE WANT TO BUY, TRY OR RIDE THAT SAME VIBE.

Keep it Harley PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand that you are new to the forum so maybe you haven't yet discovered the option of not clicking a thread that doesn't interest you.

Very good, and funny....

Old 02-14-2008, 10:03 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

What a jerk. When cop bashing is called for - heap it on!

Looks to me like the kid may have an assault case if he or his parents wanted to pursue it - if it was my child I think I would get me a lawyer. I'll bet the lawyers are beating on his door.

I don't know what happened before the clip, but what I did see was sickening. A whole lot of abuse of authority. I would have liked to hear how the cop addressed the kid's mom, an adult, not a 14 year old child. What could have been a good time to teach the 14 year old, probably put a unfavorable taste in the kids mouth that may do great damage to his relationship with authority figures in the future.

And like one responder mentioned, who knows how many times the cop has gotten away with it before. He did seem a bit disturbed when he saw the camera - I'm surprised he didn't assault the camera guy, get the camera and "accidentally" destroy the footage.

Hack

Old 02-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Bobberino
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats funny stuff man. Kinda makes me wonder if I had a badge and gun, what would I have done. Maybe hes mad cuz he has to wear them cool lookin shorts?

Old 02-15-2008, 01:35 AM
DZLDR
Road Warrior

every barrel has it's bad apples. To bad society only judgesfrom their experience with the bad ones.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:05 AM
azhole
Road Master

Not once did he use a civil tone during the recording. He talks about respect, yet doesn't want to set a good example on civil behavior.
I do see how a cop dealing with todays kids would perceive them as not having respect, cause I feel alot of them haven't been brought up with the kind of respect I was,but that doesn't give that idiot any right to assault anyone, child or adult.
Talking about having a foot up their butt, yet would be out arresting the old man for doing it probably. Violence seems to be a strong influence in this cops life, and he should be trying to get the kids away from it.

I say put that cop in the state pen in general population and let everyone see that video and let nature run it's course. I don't think the kids on the streets will have to worry about him assaulting them any more, or at all after that. Hell, his own cop buddies ought to beat his *** for that. Convicts don't put up with child molesters, why should cops.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:12 AM
balcy24
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: masterblaster

Why is there a frikken law against skate boarding, these a$$wipes and the frikken lawyers that sue for stupid crap are making this a nanny state country,
Sadly, you answered your own question. If kids are allowed to ride a skateboard on city property (or even someone else's private property)and they get hurt, guess what happens?Mommy and Daddy sue the city or the property owner for littleJohnny being stupid. So, communities pass laws to try and protect themselves (even that doesn't always work).

My Dad was amanager of asmall department store. A 10 year old child was running throughhis store one day. Dad told the kid to stop running and the mother said nothing. Shedid give my Dada dirty look. The kid started running againand sure enough, he fell into a glass counter and was cut pretty good.The parents sued the store forjunior getting hurt. You see in today's USofA it is always someone else's fault.

I didn't watch the video and can't comment whether the cop was right, the kid was rightor they werebothwrong. I can say with 25years in law enforcement that the clip probably didn'tshow the whole story, just what the videographer wantedyou to see...

Later,
Dave