Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

un freakin real!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:39 PM
wbeem
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phurion
Definitely tell it's Winter when 1 year old (almost to the day) posts get bumped.

It's about 80 today in Florida, which is where the bumper (and OP) reside. Hell, we don't have any Winter storage blues around here. We just have a bunch of morons who seem eager to run over a motorcyclist.

Whenever the Orlando Sentinel runs a story online about a motorcyclist crash, there are people who post in the comments about how we should all die, what trash we are, how stupid we are for riding motorcyclists, and that we deserve what we get.

That's the life we have around here.

Old 02-10-2009, 02:40 PM
2008FLHP
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

i love florida

Old 02-10-2009, 04:34 PM
hogdad
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Accidents are accidents but reckless crap like that is criminal neglience (actually reckless endangerment) when it causes an accident and innocent people are injured or killed. In a perfect world you should be able to drag him out and bitch slap him a few times and just rumble off. Ya gotta admit it would cure that Bs from ever happening again

Old 02-10-2009, 04:37 PM
DanLPN
Advanced
Talking Just stay clear

It don't matter where you live. These nuts are everywhere. It is bad enough when they are talking on the cell, but try texting and putting on makeup. I think I need an air horn so I can get up next to them and blow the horn....bet that will help with their makeup.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:42 PM
DanLPN
Advanced
Angry Orlando Sentinel !!!!

I guess that maybe we need to get these people from the paper into their cars and have a semi drag them down the road to show them that it is not what you drive, it is how you drive it. Anything you drive can be dangerous.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Yep, incredible how idiotic some people are!

Old 02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
dgriffith
Road Warrior

All of You are not thinking..... Don't use ball bearings or lug nuts.... Just fill your pockets with those large jaw breakers. The ones the size of a golf ball.......... You just happened to drop one of them while riding !!!!!!!!! No problem, no foul. You just dropped your candy.... LOL

Old 02-10-2009, 05:20 PM
oinker02
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It's a sad fact(and has been the 40 years I've been riding) that the driving public consider all bikers fools who diserve what they get....even most court benches are populated by robes who think the same.

That said, you should accept the facts and their attitude towards you. You will not/cannot ever change it.

I'm thinking that when the economy collapses totally soon and folks are walking more and also riding bicycles and scoots more then their thinking will finally change.

In fact, I'm kinda looking forward to the targets the will become.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Raaze07
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Phurion
Definitely tell it's Winter when 1 year old (almost to the day) posts get bumped.
Man, I was just thinking the same thing!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:40 PM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I grew up in New Port Richey, which they referred to as the "Gateway To Heaven" way back in the 70's. If you rode a bike down there, you were referred to as an organ donor. Those blue hairs heads barely reached the dasboard, and they never looked to the side, only straight ahead...

Quick Reply: un freakin real!!!!