Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

un freakin real!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Thunderchild
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: un freakin real!!!!

dont want to offend anybody here BUT....i think when you get 65 years old you should have to take another drivers test. and then every 5 years after that. old people are "imo" more dangerous than a 16 year old. there reflexes are slower...they cant see as well...there hearing is going and they think cause there old, they can do anything they want.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
vickon
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Been in Florida almost 20yrs now ...and yes it is the worst! It's like driving ia a third world country down here, worst is people have "adapted" to it!!!
We now accept as "normal" the lack of respect, decency, courtesy and plain common sense these people show...trust me it's not limited to the over 70s ...
95% of Florida drivers eat (seen peple with a FULL PLATE, fork & knife on I95!),read (bills, newspapers, maps, toilet paper), watch video games, movies (****, news,westerns orsoaps), talk on the phone (99% time BS or I guess the punk in the beat-up Toyota is a brain surgeon on call 24hrs.), even sleep while driving (seen drivers snoozing on I95), oh! anddon't miss the ladies slappin' on the layers of bondo/pancake mix(make-up) early AM!!

Miami road lanes? Yellow or white lines? There non-existing to these people! It's all one big trailand I'm getting thrufirst, no matter how many people I kill or hit in the process!!

For whateverreasons there's virtually no law enforcement and when you confront one of these inconsiderateassh*les cagers or truckersbecause they ranyou off the road or worst ran you over it's like "WTF did heget under my car"!!!!!!

It seems to be worst South of WPB.

God this felt good!!!! 8]

Old 02-09-2008, 12:31 PM
nomad billy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

They aint just in Fla. they,re everywhere.Got pulled over by a cop in Palm Springs,Ca. a few years ago,I was on my old pan chopper so I thought it was the regular hassle,wrong the cop just told me to be careful.He said the old people there had enough money,they just wrote checks for what ever they ran over,and that they ignored stop signs,red lights or anything in there way,they just drove. Watch Every Where,they,re not locked in FLA.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:16 PM
spacelord
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: The Old Man

Florida...otherwise known as "GOD'S Waiting room".
TFF!

Old 02-09-2008, 01:24 PM
spacelord
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: cybermunster

Been in Florida almost 20yrs now ...and yes it is the worst! It's like driving ia a third world country down here, worst is people have "adapted" to it!!!
We now accept as "normal" the lack of respect, decency, courtesy and plain common sense these people show...trust me it's not limited to the over 70s ...
95% of Florida drivers eat (seen peple with a FULL PLATE, fork & knife on I95!),read (bills, newspapers, maps, toilet paper), watch video games, movies (****, news,westerns orsoaps), talk on the phone (99% time BS or I guess the punk in the beat-up Toyota is a brain surgeon on call 24hrs.), even sleep while driving (seen drivers snoozing on I95), oh! anddon't miss the ladies slappin' on the layers of bondo/pancake mix(make-up) early AM!!

Miami road lanes? Yellow or white lines? There non-existing to these people! It's all one big trailand I'm getting thrufirst, no matter how many people I kill ot hit in the process!!

For whateverreasons there's virtually no law enforcement and when you confront one of these inconsiderateassh*les cagers or truckersbecause they ranyou off the road or worst ran you over it's like "WTF did heget under my car"!!!!!!

God this felt good!!!! 8]
I was just in south Florida last month on a rental Road Glide. I don't know about no law enforcement. We were heading north on the turnpike one morning and saw no less than 11 state troopers with cars pulled over! This was in no more than a 3 mile stretch in the southbound lanes.
We joked that it must be the state troopper capitol of the world!

Old 02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
hd2007
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a confession to make , a few years ago I as driving in a construction zone when a woman cut me off right into on coming traffic just missing a head on collision with a truck. It was really close , I meanI swerved acrossboth lanes and missed the truck by a few inches. At the next red lightI smashed her side window and windshield out with my fist . One of the few times in my life I actually could have strangled someone. Thats one Bit** that will look twice next time . End of rant..
ORIGINAL: Jinks

ORIGINAL: Araba Shriner

I hear ya...

Sometimes I wish I had a pocket full of lug nuts to hurl at these numb nutz
Use rocks from that part of the country. That way if they get your tag # you can claim it must have been thrown up by a tire...............

Old 02-09-2008, 01:52 PM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Nothing surprizes us any more.My job puts me on the road all hours of the day and night.While on my way to a fire call to disconnect electricty for fire dept,I come up behind a bonehead with a small TV on the dash going very slow.He would not let me pass with all my flashers on and blasting the horn.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:33 PM
choochoo
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You all ain't got nothing on the GREENIES we got here.

For the uneducated Greenies= colorado people!
We have to put up with them all the time here in Wyoming.
Bush really needs to built that border wall around colorado, until they kill themselves off with way they drive.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:30 PM
vickon
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Spacelord ....trust me that's the exception not the norm and on I95 ...man, it's a joke!!

Old 02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
DDDeepdiver
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: cybermunster

Miami road lanes? Yellow or white lines? There non-existing to these people! It's all one big trailand I'm getting thrufirst, no matter how many people I kill or hit in the process!!

God this felt good!!!!
I lived in miami for over 20 years...the reason its like driving in a third world country is because, YOUR IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY
Cubans,Haitians, PR are the worlds worst drivers who could care less about anyone else on the road. Give me the oldsters any day.
PS: two of the three groups listed are also the stupidest people i have ever met....bad mix... which is why i left south fla.

Quick Reply: un freakin real!!!!