Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANOTHER fAIRING ON THE MARKET

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Hagar the Horrible
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: ANOTHER fAIRING ON THE MARKET

Yes.............pm sent.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:49 AM
The Hammer
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks sweet Kev
Hammer

Old 03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Both of them came out looking good.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:13 AM
bryantcm
Intermediate

It looks like from the response that you got from them that it will accept the HD windsheilds and trim. Have you been able to confirm this? I am looking into ordering one of these myself but I really want to use the 4" blacked out windshield from HD.

Old 04-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Mountainkowboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,010 Likes on 544 Posts

I went with a DCC fairing, I was having no luck with emails and ebay kicked that seller off the net. I looked at the firebagger but the DCC unit will use all HD acc. for a stock fairing, windshields, fairing wings, trim, it is the exact size of a stock HD fairing. I ordered mine from a dealer and thy drop shipped it to my door ($1100.00). I ordered is stereo ready and unpainted, the black gelcoat is a pretty good match to Vivid Black. You can tell its not painted if you stare at it long enough, but its hard to tell. I did buy the Polk DB651's that DCC uses but am not impressed with there sound. I had a high-end, high power,Alpine tuner that I am using and adapting it for i-pod use, so I wont have a cd player. We will see how it works out

Now all I need is fairing lowers and I'll have a RK and an Ultra.................................and everything in between!!

Old 05-11-2008, 05:30 PM
droopydrewcomedy
Stage IV

I just received My Firebagger Fairing on Friday. I got the painted black with the stereo.

I have a 2002 Heritage and After a couple of trial fits, and the proper selection of holes on the SS brackets. It fits perfect.

There weren't any instructions, so you are pretty much on your own to figure it out. It took me about and hour to test fit and retest until I was satified with everything, but After running the wire under the tank and tying everything together, it is pretty sweet.

I have to get my hard bags Pin striped and I am going to go ahead and wet sand the fairing and get it striped also, I might go ahead and have my painter touch up the paint.

Here is my rating on the following items

1.) Easy to install, but so instructions would have been nice.
2.) Radio Rocks and I love the USB jump drive that comes with the system. Just up load songs from your computer and go out and ride and ROCK!
3.) The Stereo is load and clear even at 80 MPH.
4.) Paint is average, if you are perfectionist, you won't be happy. I have a black bike and didn't go with the color match, I just went black and it looks great, but there were some Minor, minor items in the paint. I could just be picky though.
5.) I ordered it and with in 3 weeks had it at my door. They shipped it from Japan in a fiberglass box that was more than durable for the trip.
6.) Customer service might be an issue but I didn't have any.
7.) There was an additional charge to my account for an international charge ($27 I think).

Over all, I love the fairing and can't wait to ride to Sturgis this year with some tunes. I did the Ipod with ear buds a couple of years ago............and that sucked!

Ride safe and laugh loud!

Droopy Drew