Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NJ Dealer, any discounting???

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008 | 05:34 PM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain
Default RE: NJ Dealer, any discounting???

Like I said, at the time nobody was dealing. Ocean was the only one to get the bike I wanted at the time. The only thing I don't care about them is that they never have the parts on hand (you know the exra goodies I'm adding) always have to order them. They do run alot of 20% off specials on parts and leather though.
I do know what you mean about moving out. Me and the wife are looking in Pa. now.

Old 02-09-2008 | 11:15 PM
daharleyrdr
Tourer
Default RE: NJ Dealer, any discounting???

Crusher
Wish I would have known you were going to Lombardi'd I would have met ya there today. Heres my method! First you have to know exactly what you want color and all, I know you want a 08 Street Glide in Crimson Red. Write down the factory list price, with security, Cruise, and ABS see what it comes to, then add tax. Now you have a starting point and just go on the dealers web sites see who list the bike you want on inventory, go before the weather breaks and make yer self a deal willing to put down a deposit. Be real though to buy a bike now witout F& P for list is something almost any dealer will give ya. But also $2000 off list in addition is a rough one maybe in December, now I dont know. at this late stage of the 08 Models you lost your upper hand!!Or better yet find 2 dealers that have the bike you want go to one leave a $1000 deposit, get the deal on paper, the receipt, show the other dealer and hopefully youll get lucky! Bottom line is wahat is the cost out the door tax license and all to compare!! Bill