Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ridding groups

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008 | 10:46 AM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Ridding groups

I ride with seveal clubs from time to time but I am not a member. It is not required to be a member to ride with the group. Southern cruisers are a good club and ride with them a lot. You can go to their meetings and ride with them as well as many other clubs. Ride with them/go to a few meetings and see if you like that. I ride mostly alone-wife and I- but I do enjoy the meet and greets.
It's your choice
enjoy your riding time like you want it.

Old 01-31-2008 | 02:59 PM
51Moe
Road Captain

I rarely ride by myself. Ive been riding with the same group of guys for 10 years, we get new editions every now and then. The new riders are normally friends of the core that have just gotten back into riding or guys that are just getting bikes. The new riders normally stay towards the back and take pointers as they are given to them. Most of the time its just me and my boy, we have been riding together so long we both know what moves we are going to make before we make them.

Like others have said it is OK when the other riders can ride.

Old 02-02-2008 | 10:46 PM
eleutheros
Road Master

I've organized group rides, and joined many group rides, but never paid to join a group. Socializing is good, rules are not. Though thinking about joining Abate. This 21st century has too many people wanting to legislate helmets, pipes, horns, speed...and still do whatever THEY want that I don't like...by the way it's "riding", we don't want to get rid of riding.