Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Seat 2008 would not fit.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008 | 01:12 AM
CigarCritic
|
Road Master
Default RE: C&C Seat 2008 would not fit.

ORIGINAL: DI75

I stand by ALL my statements, no threats just facts[sm=chairshot.gif]. Read your original post[sm=angrymail.gif]. Answer these questions. DID YOU CALL C&C
AND DID THEY REFUSE TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?[sm=bustedsign.gif] If the answer is yes to these questions then you have a reason to be upset. However, if you didn't call them and posted this, your'e an assh*le[sm=badidea.gif]. You claim to have been in business 12 years, and you have never had a quality problem one time????[sm=icon_rofl.gif] Friend, next time you get a haircut you better get the length of your nose cut off because if you lie like that, it must be 2 feet long by now[sm=laughat.gif]. Exactly. Now if you were not given the oppurtunity to resolve your problem and your customer went around telling everyone your product was crap, how would you like it[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]?? Why don't you call C&C and post here exactly what they tell you? We are all waiting...........[sm=popcorn.gif]
I'm not going to argue with stupid.
[/align]

Old 01-25-2008 | 07:16 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Let's put this all to rest gentlemen:

CigarCritic got a seat for his '08. Not to his liking and a poor fit.

Lots of us stood up for Chuck and C&C.

It appears Chuck has not had enough exposure to '08 fit but we are allsure he will get it right
and make things right in any case.

CigarCritic is just letting everyone know that in his opinion the C&C seat he purchased for his bike
was not what he expected and will be returning it. He just wanted other '08 owners to be aware of
a potential problem on seats for the new year's models.

Name calling, inuendos and misinterpretations.

Things get returned. Bugs get worked out. Spring is in the air and we all ride to our hearts content.

The End.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Primo

Old 01-26-2008 | 10:01 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CigarCritic

ORIGINAL: DI75

I stand by ALL my statements, no threats just facts[sm=chairshot.gif]. Read your original post[sm=angrymail.gif]. Answer these questions. DID YOU CALL C&C
AND DID THEY REFUSE TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?[sm=bustedsign.gif] If the answer is yes to these questions then you have a reason to be upset. However, if you didn't call them and posted this, your'e an assh*le[sm=badidea.gif]. You claim to have been in business 12 years, and you have never had a quality problem one time????[sm=icon_rofl.gif] Friend, next time you get a haircut you better get the length of your nose cut off because if you lie like that, it must be 2 feet long by now[sm=laughat.gif]. Exactly. Now if you were not given the oppurtunity to resolve your problem and your customer went around telling everyone your product was crap, how would you like it[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]?? Why don't you call C&C and post here exactly what they tell you? We are all waiting...........[sm=popcorn.gif]
I'm not going to argue with stupid.
[/align]
What does arguing with you wife have to do with this??[sm=bicker.gif]Joking,I am joking...But when I get my seat this weekfrom C&C and it's screwed up, it's gonna be your fault, cause of all the bad KARMA!!! (Then I will start crying [sm=smiley19.gif]) PS... I get a little to fired up sometime CigarCritic if I offended you I apoligize. That Marine D.I. sh*t comes to the surface!!![sm=devilgrin.gif]