Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Seat 2008 would not fit.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008 | 03:00 PM
CigarCritic
|
Road Master
Default RE: C&C Seat 2008 would not fit.

ORIGINAL: bikerbehaviorist

ORIGINAL: CigarCritic

ORIGINAL: bikerbehaviorist
Just wondering why you chose C&C over those in the first place? I do not see 08 info on the C&C web site??
Anyone with half a brain could have figured out that you have to call toplace an order and the first question is, what year and model is your bike. Anymore questions?
Scuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you had half a brain you could look down at my picture and see my bike!!!!!!!!!!!
Just asking a friendly question because I am considering buying a solo seat and had heard of C&C and did not see the 08 seats - take a pill and relax. Or better yet take one of the cigars you - oh never mind
My apologies, I misinterpreted your reply.

Old 01-24-2008 | 04:11 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

Damn. Give the man a chance to make it right. When you build things with your own two hands for a living (I have a masonry business) things sometimes go wrong. I can see the anger, if hedoesn't fix the problem to your satisfaction. However the man has a good reputation here. Don't ruin it over a lousy $400.00. Did you call and tell him what the problem was?? Did he tell you to F off or what? I just ordered a seat from him on Monday. If not right, I will give him a ring and work with him until I am satisfied. People like you make me scratch my head....

Old 01-24-2008 | 04:26 PM
CigarCritic
|
Road Master

ORIGINAL: DI75

Damn. Give the man a chance to make it right. When you build things with your own two hands for a living (I have a masonry business) things sometimes go wrong. I can see the anger, if hedoesn't fix the problem to your satisfaction. However the man has a good reputation here. Don't ruin it over a lousy $400.00. Did you call and tell him what the problem was?? Did he tell you to F off or what? I just ordered a seat from him on Monday. If not right, I will give him a ring and work with him until I am satisfied. People like you make me scratch my head....
People like me? It's people like you that work for me. I'm a contractor and if Ibuilt a product likethat I would not be in business long or you would be replaced it you delivered a shotty product. I'll say it again, I don't care how nice someone is on the phone, DO NOT take my money and send me a crap product that is still under development. You guys can make all the waves you want about this but my initial post was to make other 2008 owners aware of the situation. Move on....nothing to see here.

Old 01-24-2008 | 04:48 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CigarCritic

Hey D.S., Karma is spelled with a "K". <slaps_head>
All your Carma are belong to me....D.S. <U_Lick_Me_Boot>

Fess up, you sat on it and broke didn't ya? I'm calling C&C and reporting you. Ahh...Carma...

lp

Old 01-24-2008 | 05:13 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

You know I am starting to think that beside you being a GIANT A#$ Hole... You just might be a TROLL... You might run my *** off your crap job, which I doubt you own your own business,but that would be proceeded by you getting a solid A## Whooping!!! People like you, who think they are G-d's gift to perfection make me puke... I actually hope the man keeps your money and the seat falls off while your riding down the highway...TROLL!!

Old 01-24-2008 | 05:17 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DI75

Damn. Give the man a chance to make it right. When you build things with your own two hands for a living (I have a masonry business) things sometimes go wrong. I can see the anger, if hedoesn't fix the problem to your satisfaction. However the man has a good reputation here. Don't ruin it over a lousy $400.00. Did you call and tell him what the problem was?? Did he tell you to F off or what? I just ordered a seat from him on Monday. If not right, I will give him a ring and work with him until I am satisfied. People like you make me scratch my head.... I might get banned for this rant but I can smell a punk a mile away...[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 01-24-2008 | 06:17 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey C&C....... Are you reading this??????[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 01-24-2008 | 06:24 PM
CigarCritic
|
Road Master

[quote]ORIGINAL: DI75

You know I am starting to think...
You shouldtry that more often.

that beside you being a GIANT A#$ Hole...
Opinions are welcomed but you seem to havepoor judgement.

You just might be a TROLL...
Pot...Kettle...Black

You might run my *** off your crap job, which I doubt you own your own business,
Twelve years in business and stronger than ever.

but that would be proceeded by you getting a solid A## Whooping!!!
Oh Gee, anotheronline threat.

People like you, who think they are G-d's gift to perfection make me puke...
Perfectionist, that I am. Soare you and that is obvious from the details of your scoot.

I actually hope the man keeps your money and the seat falls off while your riding down the highway...TROLL!!
No worries here.

Old 01-24-2008 | 08:28 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

I'll say it again just for C&C's sake. The seat I bought from them is of as high or higher quality and fit than my:

Mustang Daytripper (2 of them, dual and solo..still love em)

Mustang Touring Seat (Nice fit and finish but no better than the C&C)

Corbin Classic Solo (Giant pain in the *** seat IMO)

Harley Sundowner (You've got to be kidding with that one, comfortable yes, fitment..well...it fit like a HD seat)

Drag Specialities by Danny Grey (Great seat and fit..on par with my C&C...but cost $500)

That's to name a few. The only purpose of this additional post is to give C&C a chance. I don't knowChuck from Buck, only talked to him once when I ordered the seat so it's not about that. He has a nice little business and deserves someone to stand up for his product.
C&C is argueably the best MC seat value on the market. Perhaps at any price.

Old 01-24-2008 | 11:48 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

I stand by ALL my statements, no threats just facts[sm=chairshot.gif]. Read your original post[sm=angrymail.gif]. Answer these questions. DID YOU CALL C&C
AND DID THEY REFUSE TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?[sm=bustedsign.gif] If the answer is yes to these questions then you have a reason to be upset. However, if you didn't call them and posted this, your'e an assh*le[sm=badidea.gif]. You claim to have been in business 12 years, and you have never had a quality problem one time????[sm=icon_rofl.gif] Friend, next time you get a haircut you better get the length of your nose cut off because if you lie like that, it must be 2 feet long by now[sm=laughat.gif]. Exactly. Now if you were not given the oppurtunity to resolve your problem and your customer went around telling everyone your product was crap, how would you like it[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]?? Why don't you call C&C and post here exactly what they tell you? We are all waiting...........[sm=popcorn.gif]

Quick Reply: C&C Seat 2008 would not fit.