Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Review the J&M Fairing Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 10:33 AM
bigjohn1percenter
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please Review the J&M Fairing Speakers

i tried the JBL speakers myself, but switched them out for J&M's in less than a month, the J&M is a much better speaker, but i also did some sound proofing work while i was in the road glide fairing, i applied a dynamat type material to the flat surfaces of the inner fairing and had the interior of the outer coated with a heavy coat of bed liner to keep the vibration down, that made a hell of a differance and would help with any speaker you use, but i have to say, the J&M's are a better sounding speaker than the JBL's

Old 01-20-2008, 10:50 AM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cderider

After reading this and other threads, and taking Glidemans posts into consideration, I've decided to order J&Ms for my RoadSlide. Thanks for all your help.
cderider-I would not buy the JBLs since they are not waterproof. My choices came down to the HOGTUNES and the J&Ms. Due to Glideman's childish behavior, I also have decided to buy the J&Ms. I am sure that I will enjoy the rich, melodic, full range sounds coming from those speakers. Also, if, for some reason, something goes wrong with the speakers, I am sure that John will stand behind his product. GLIDEMAN'S childish behavior cost HOGTUNES some potential business.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

OK, this is the second thread (today) that has gone to hell over a difference in opinion over speakers.

Let me start out by saying that JM John is a Sponsor here on HDF and is allowed to sell his products here. Pez was given the opportunity on numerous occasions to do the same but decided to take his advertising elsewere.

I will not allow this little war to continue. You can beat your drum in your own thread about whatever product you want but don't come into someone else's thread and start this ****.

This thread is now history.

Terry