Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

20% off

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008 | 07:02 AM
HarlyFan
Tourer
Default RE: 20% off

I have the "Oldest" Harley stealer in my back yard and they will not discount anything they obviously arent looking to keep this title much longer as this market is changing it's just a matter of time!

Old 01-13-2008 | 07:57 AM
speedman
Intermediate

Steel City HD in Pittsburgh offer a 15% to 20% off parts and free shipping. The parts manager's name is Art and he is a very good guy to deal with.

Steel City HD

SM

Old 01-13-2008 | 08:14 AM
lonn711
Advanced

My HD favorite for 20% savings. Very reasonable shipping.

www.bikerbobsstore.com

Old 01-13-2008 | 08:18 AM
Uncle Peepers
Road Warrior

Don't forget Benjy's in Huntington, WV.

Old 01-13-2008 | 08:54 AM
Eddy G
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Born2cure

Conrades in Joliet had some sweet 20 % sales in december different days differts items. This month January their having a big bag sale 17% off what can fit in the bag. I put a back rest some lighting and the painted inner fairing is a big bag nice savings. I like be loyal to my dealer then when it comes to service they remember, I have gotten work done quicker and straight anserws to questions when they know you. But I will go else were for 20% on large items or wait till the dealer has the sale. Just my 2 cents! Also I always buy from the dealer I have the service done at again loyalty brings loyalty.

John
Your are either very fortunate and have a very unique dealer or your really naive.

I've yet to find a dealer in our area that deserves my loyalty and we have a lot to choose from in a relatively small area.

I have met a few good people and been to a few good dealers but for the most part the nick name "steelers" is pretty accurate in my opinion.

I like the guys at Paramount HD were I bought my bike but I've been BS't more then once there. "That won't fit" "it can't be done", "we have to do this to do that"...
I know more about my road glide then they do ,which isn't a good thing.
Forget about a discount on parts and accessories.

Kelly's HD is right down the street. There owned by car dealership and that's exactly what it feels like when you walk in the door. No discounts just pressure.

If your looking for lots of **** poor attitude take a ride to Nashua HD in NH.....Their awesome up there "JUST ASK THEM, THEY'LL TELL YOU" Their owned by Manchester HD a little further north "snobby" better then tho ........

Boston HD just got bought out so I don't know what they are like now. In the past I kept my distance but they did have some good discounts every now and then "In stock cash only" other then that it was take what you get or get out.

Look, I love my bike but my experience with the motor company and its dealers has lead me to the opinion that none of them give a crap about the customer.

So I'll buy my bike. Do my own maintenance and repairs. What I can't handle I use an excellent indy with lots of experience and just as much (if not more) knowledge then the guys at the dealers. I buy my parts and accessories on line, swap meets, shows and smaller shops. Very Very rarely from a HD dealer.

I'm glad you have had such good luck with them. I wish they could teach the guys in our area a few things.

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:37 AM
gli.der
Cruiser

I asked the stealer that sold me my bike if they could matchChicago's prices and they laughed. Also told me they don't install other peoples parts. Pissed me off and haven't been back. Found another local stealer that will install as long as the parts are "Genuine Harley" parts. Dales HD also sells at 20% off, they always have what CHD doesn't.

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:46 AM
IamZardoz
Tourer

When its strictly HD parts I need, I go thru Chicago HD. That 20% off, even with shipping, is waaay lower than what the dealerships charge here in Dallas, TX. I asked Dallas HD why they didnt match the 20% and Ill I got was the Air Force salute (shruggedshoulders). I would have thought they give HOG members a discount here but no, you have some chit you get filled out over time for something down the line. Forget it, Ill continue to use the netand get my discounts. Now if only I could find a place that offered 20% off the J&P catalog stuff!

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:54 AM
mikeayl
Advanced

When I bought my 03 wide glide at Boston Harley, they gave me 20% off parts for life. Guess what happened to my discount after Big Bruce Rossmeyer bought Boston HD. Thats right, no more discount. Needless to say I dont buy anything there anymore. The Street Glide was bought on the Cape and they give me 10% off all parts and accessories.

Old 01-13-2008 | 11:00 AM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member

I just bought some stuff from Chicago HD, saved alot of money, even after I had to pay the tax because I live In Ill.

Old 01-13-2008 | 11:05 AM
bikerbehaviorist
Road Master

Another place I have shopped at is: http://www.surdyke.com/

My local dealer *was* owned by some wonderful folks and I would sometimes support them even if I could have saved a few $$. I get !0% discount for HOG mtg. attendance. I also looked at it as convenient - I had the parts in hand immediately. They have recently sold and I can see the changes from a family atmosphere to much more business and profit oriented - Now I am not so interested in being a loyal customer. Since the change many horror stories are emerging from the service dept. and they just fired a HOG member who was working there..... I may be seriously checking out other local dealers

Quick Reply: 20% off