Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:15 AM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts
Default C&C Seats

I will get a picture up on the bike later today, but I have to put up a post regarding this product. I have had many seats; Corbin, Mustang, Drag Specialities, HD high end, but this is the finest, highest quality motorcycle seat I have ever owned. When I unwrapped the seat, I was immediately struck by the weight, the packaging, the carpeted underside, the stainless rear seat latch, and most importantly the overall seat and stitching. I didn't even go with the leather one after talking to Chuck...he actually more or less talked me out of it and pushed me toward the vinyl. It wasn't hard, having had vinyl Mustang seats before. They wear and look great, and this one looks better than any I've had. The fit and finish is impeccible, the comfort is great for a low profile seat, (it's the Fastback), all the while being competitively priced, not cheap, but fair. If I were to design it, I would probably bring the "back support" area down a hair and smooth the transition to the rear pillion. It's quite a bit more scooped out than it appeared in in the picture, but it does add for a lot of back support and comfort. Don't get me wrong it looks great and fits the bike like a custom seat. Major endorsement for C&C. I've been admiring these seats for a few years on here, but never really had the need to order one. Now as I rebuild my seat selections after trading the 06 on the 08, this was the first one I received. I also have a Mustang Daytripper solo on order, (backorder).
I am seriously considering ordering a Low Pro, (I think that's what it's called) from them as well. Great job C&C!!!!

Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 AM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,822 Likes on 1,278 Posts
Default RE: C&C Seats

I second that....I got the solo in leather and it is great.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:28 AM
GreyGhost
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good info, I'm kind of looking for a solo sest for my RKC and want good quality, comfort and something that looks good on the bike. I'll check out C&C.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:30 AM
SGLarry
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Ditto X,
I've had that exact same seat on my '06 SG for the past year and 1/2. Excellent quality!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/14102/8F2BC17DB67C4D2FA2F7C5E2633D6BAB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-12-2008, 08:33 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

Mine took some getting used to but after ~1000 miles on it I find it hard to sit on my factory seat when I dress my bike back up for the wife to be comfortable on when we ride. I really enjoy the comforts of my C&C even sitting in the saddle for 10-12 hour days.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Rev00
Tourer

+1

Solo and Fastback

Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 AM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

Mine took some getting used to but after ~1000 miles on it I find it hard to sit on my factory seat when I dress my bike back up for the wife to be comfortable on when we ride. I really enjoy the comforts of my C&C even sitting in the saddle for 10-12 hour days.
Kla$$ic...you know that is usually the case for me, but I put about 50 miles on it last night and at first it felt about like I expected it to for a low profile seat, but after about 10 miles literally, it felt great. I'm going to try and dodge some rain drops today and put a put a couple hundred more on it. I'll still get pics up later. I did the flames stitch, while not a big flames guy, I'm glad he talked me into doing something other than plain. He also stitched it in a silver/gray stitch that looks lilke it was custom made for my pewter SG.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:07 AM
diggitydogg
Cruiser

Need a pic, Glider. Glad you're pleased. Waiting for mine . . . I think it was right behind yours!

Old 01-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Redhog95
Road Captain

Love my soloC&C seat

Old 01-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Road King Kong
Tourer

ORIGINAL: GliderXXX

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

Kla$$ic...you know that is usually the case for me, but I put about 50 miles on it last night and at first it felt about like I expected it to for a low profile seat, but after about 10 miles literally, it felt great. I'm going to try and dodge some rain drops today and put a put a couple hundred more on it. I'll still get pics up later. I did the flames stitch, while not a big flames guy, I'm glad he talked me into doing something other than plain. He also stitched it in a silver/gray stitch that looks lilke it was custom made for my pewter SG.
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: C&C Seats