Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My tattoo is done...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008 | 10:58 PM
PapaTravis
|
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: My tattoo is done...

ORIGINAL: HogBack

Good bling costs...... nice tat..

Hogback

P.S. Have you taken your trip across northern AZ yet.... seemed it was Jan or Feb... Las Vegas was it??
Thanks...

We will be in Vegas Monday, Feb. 3rd. But, this time we are flying, not driving. We have to go see the OL brother in Castle Rock, CO, so we are flying out of DIA on Monday...

Old 01-12-2008 | 11:54 PM
chuckk01
Cruiser

Looks good. I just got my 17th tattoo. My avatar is actually one of my tattoos.

Old 01-12-2008 | 11:58 PM
Mood Swing
Road Master

SWEEEET!

Old 01-13-2008 | 12:01 AM
PapaTravis
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: chuckk01

Looks good. I just got my 17th tattoo. My avatar is actually one of my tattoos.
LOl, thanks... I have a taz... well, i guess you could say, had... it was my first tattoo on my back. Got it done when I was in the marines. It was taz, with USMC across his chest. I actually covered it up a couple of years ago. I had it done 17 years ago, and it did not hold up well... Still, wish I had kept it out in the open... but, whatcha going to do... If you count the Taz, I have 6. The latest on my arm is by far the biggest. I will have a large Asian style Rat done on my left arm, and then I want to get my entire back done. When I am ultimately finished, it would be cool to say that I have only one tattoo... that covers my body, LOL...

Old 01-13-2008 | 07:00 AM
alqaadir
Tourer

Nice work, Bro

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:07 AM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: racklefratz

ORIGINAL: Yellotang
Yet at the same time we go around and want to make sure we get everyone's opinion on things before we do anything
What? Who the hell is so weak mentally that they have to have "everyone else's opinion on things" before they make up their own mind, AND SAY WHAT'S ON OUR MINDS?

When I feel strongly about anything, I couldn't CARE LESS about "everyone's opinion on things". I have my own opinion, and I have the right to state it. Is that a problem?

And we are quick to give our opinion on other peoples thoughts or actions. Go figure.
Oh, my God, to think that anyone would actually say what they think about anything. Is this political correctness run amuck, or what?

Go figure, WHAT, exactly? What have I missed that says I can't give my opinion on "other people's thoughts, actions", or, anything else, for that matter? This is AMERICA, my man. What about that don't you understand? We have freedoms to do those things here.

Is there something I've missed that says I can't give my opinion? What, exactly, are you trying to say about what I can think, and what I can say about it?

Jeez - the thought police are coming. I'm ready.
Did I strike a nerve? Iwas simply responding to the person who stated who gives a rat about what other people say. And I followed up with so many people at the same time go around and want everyone's opinion. This was no way to be taken personally.
Take a chill pill!

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:41 AM
07blackcherryflhx
Road Captain

Nice looking ink. Very detailed and great color. Hope you tipped well!

Old 01-13-2008 | 11:36 AM
Flying Horse
Road Warrior

Impressive art and colorwork. It doesn't hurt to have the guns to display it either.
I just finished one in the fall and can't wait to continue. This time with a wrap-around ammo belt.

Old 01-13-2008 | 04:25 PM
odog
Intermediate

Nicely done

Old 01-13-2008 | 04:35 PM
CanFL
Cruiser

Very nice. Do you find tattoo's addicting ? Started at 14 and can't get enough.

Quick Reply: My tattoo is done...