Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My tattoo is done...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008 | 05:40 PM
harleybodei
Road Master
Default RE: My tattoo is done...

Way to dress up the guns Brother. Looks freaking awesome!
Congrats!

Old 01-12-2008 | 05:45 PM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member

That's nice...That's real nice!

Old 01-12-2008 | 06:25 PM
ROLLNTIGER
Outstanding HDF Member

Trav I have a couple myself and your right about the detail... It's worth the pain to have a good tat! So many people let any inkslinger tat on em! Not me! How bout a plug for the shop and more so the artist.

Old 01-12-2008 | 06:49 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Yellotang

ORIGINAL: racklefratz

ORIGINAL: mtclassic

as long as we are happy who cares what anyone else thinks
Yep, that about describes our world today.
Yet at the same time we go around and want to make sure we get everyone's opinion on things before we do anything And we are quick to give our opinion on other peoples thoughts or actions. Go figure.

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 01-12-2008 | 07:24 PM
racklefratz
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Yellotang
Yet at the same time we go around and want to make sure we get everyone's opinion on things before we do anything
What? Who the hell is so weak mentally that they have to have "everyone else's opinion on things" before they make up their own mind, AND SAY WHAT'S ON OUR MINDS?

When I feel strongly about anything, I couldn't CARE LESS about "everyone's opinion on things". I have my own opinion, and I have the right to state it. Is that a problem?

And we are quick to give our opinion on other peoples thoughts or actions. Go figure.
Oh, my God, to think that anyone would actually say what they think about anything. Is this political correctness run amuck, or what?

Go figure, WHAT, exactly? What have I missed that says I can't give my opinion on "other people's thoughts, actions", or, anything else, for that matter? This is AMERICA, my man. What about that don't you understand? We have freedoms to do those things here.

Is there something I've missed that says I can't give my opinion? What, exactly, are you trying to say about what I can think, and what I can say about it?

Jeez - the thought police are coming. I'm ready.

Old 01-12-2008 | 07:32 PM
Pelonz
Stellar HDF Member

Very Nice

Old 01-12-2008 | 07:51 PM
dancing bear
Advanced

nice color work pt.my backpiece is almost done and i will post pics.u will like.kudos to artist.

Old 01-12-2008 | 08:37 PM
njdiver
Road Captain

Outstanding Tat, Great artwork, you should be proud to show that one off.. I have quite a few and love everyone, even the coverup of my ex's name. LOL. and the lips on my a**.

Old 01-12-2008 | 10:26 PM
PapaTravis
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ROLLNTIGER

Trav I have a couple myself and your right about the detail... It's worth the pain to have a good tat! So many people let any inkslinger tat on em! Not me! How bout a plug for the shop and more so the artist.
Thanks a lot guys...

I actually got this tattoo for my youngest daughter. She was born in 2000, the year of the Dragon. I did a lot of research on Dragons, and knew going in exactly what I was going to get. The pearl of wisdom (as someone mentioned) is symbolic in almost every Asian style dragon... some also might have a sword, but being as this was for my daughter, I wanted to stay away from the sword aspect...My oldest daughter was born in 1996, year of the Rat. Once the shock wears off for my wife, I am going to let her know the left arm is next, and will be a Rat...

RT: The artist was Kelly Gormley... at Addictive Ink, here in ABQ. He is from Jersey, but moved here to work. He is a pretty damn good guy, and a good artist, IMO. His prices are not cheap, $125 an hour... but, would you really want to skimp on something that will be with you forever?? If you google him, you can see some of his work... he put my arm on there right away (which I took as a compliment, seeing as he has been doing this a long time)...

Thanks again everyone for the feedback... I know I love it, but I was amazed with the detail... I

Old 01-12-2008 | 10:36 PM
HogBack
Road Master

Good bling costs...... nice tat..

Hogback

P.S. Have you taken your trip across northern AZ yet.... seemed it was Jan or Feb... Las Vegas was it??

Quick Reply: My tattoo is done...