Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HID Headlight

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
HDUltraRider
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wardster
Just bought a set from Motorcycle Metal as they are running an August special for $149+ shipping for their kit. I am looking forward to the improved visibility with this mod.

-Wardster
Howard are you really running a sale for $149, I don't see it listed on your website but that may help me make up my mind to just finally do it.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Phast Lap
Tourer
Thumbs up Hid

I have the one from Motorcyle Metal on my 06 SG and it is awesome and half the price. Very easy install as well.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by jcbpa
Mine blew in two weeks and was not warranteed!!!! Sticking with the regular. Tech said that happens a lot.
Jay, what blew out in two weeks and was not warranteed? Give me a call & I'll try & help you out. You did not buy your HID from me but maybe I can correct your problem since you have history with me. I'll call you if you are not too busy to answer, H

Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Wardster
Cruiser

Originally Posted by HDUltraRider
Howard are you really running a sale for $149, I don't see it listed on your website but that may help me make up my mind to just finally do it.
It is in the Vendor Far Sale section of this forum. I just bought my set today.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/vendor-for-sale-classifieds/261329-hid-149-00-august-forum-member-appreciation-sale.html

-Wardster

Old 08-07-2008, 09:39 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Default Sale of HID

Originally Posted by HDUltraRider
The reason why the product is not listed on my web site is because these 30 units are at (my cost + transportation) are only offered to you guys! I made the page invisible to all visitors unless you have the key (LINK) to get there. This is the only way I could limit the common people from HDF. You can find it under Vendor For Sale Classifieds or by clicking on this offer HID $149.00 August Forum Member Appreciation Private Sale First 30 members only $149.99/ea. for my Quality HID Kit (HERE) Buy Here Only! Get the info on the kit (Here) but do not buy. You must be a verifiable HDF member and provide screen name or I will not sell/send it to you. No lurkers, non related members to HDF. This kit comes 2 ways to fit your bike exactly.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Skulmn
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHarley
The reason why the product is not listed on my web site is because these 30 units are at (my cost + transportation) are only offered to you guys! I made the page invisible to all visitors unless you have the key (LINK) to get there. This is the only way I could limit the common people from HDF. You can find it under Vendor For Sale Classifieds or by clicking on this offer HID $149.00 August Forum Member Appreciation Private Sale First 30 members only $149.99/ea. for my Quality HID Kit (HERE) Buy Here Only! Get the info on the kit (Here) but do not buy. You must be a verifiable HDF member and provide screen name or I will not sell/send it to you. No lurkers, non related members to HDF. This kit comes 2 ways to fit your bike exactly.
Hey Howard:

Will this HID bulb work with my headlight modulator I currently use on my headlight.

Also, how do you ship and when do you need an order in by to ship same day?

Thanks

Old 08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
HDUltraRider
Banned

Also another maybe silly question is will this work with the HD Garage door opener which is tied into the LO/HI switch?

Old 08-08-2008, 07:03 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Skulmn
Hey Howard:

Will this HID bulb work with my headlight modulator I currently use on my headlight.

Also, how do you ship and when do you need an order in by to ship same day?

Thanks
Q: HID bulb work with my headlight modulator
A: No, please go to my site as I answer many questions that you may require information on. Some that you may not of thought to ask.

Q: how do you ship
A: As per page USPO Priority 2 day

Q: and when do you need an order in by to ship same day
A: Give me a ring, tell me what or how you want it & that you want the kit and it is in the mail by 5 PM if there is time to do so. I try to give great customer service to all.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:05 AM
jcbpa
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A+ for Howard and Motorcycle Metal Customer service!! You can trust him he is the real deal.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:27 AM
HDUltraRider
Banned

Mine are in the mail and I should receive them Tomorrow, looking to get them installed this weekend and I will post back how they are. I can say so far Howard has been excellent contacted me with in 1/2 hour by PM once my order was placed. Modified harness so it would be Plug and Play for me and shipped same day. As well as answered pre-install questions I had.

Quick Reply: HID Headlight