Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hogtunes! What a couple of pieces of

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Kess
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hogtunes! What a couple of pieces of

AMAZING GEAR - I know it's been covered but I put mine in yesterday and love them - They pack a wallop and everything comes through crisper, louder and with a nice amount of punch - Buy with confidence!!!!!! Three cheers to PEZ and Co.

Old 01-07-2006, 10:36 PM
bskubon
Novice
Default RE: Hogtunes! What a couple of pieces of

Santa brought me all four. Sound much better. Waiting for the amp

PEZ any update on the amp?

Old 01-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have all 4 too, but ride without the tourpak sometimes. A couple of weeks ago I was riding and the left front quit working, I could still hear the CD better with one speaker than I could with all 4 of the stock ones. Then when I got home I emailed Pez on a Sunday to tell him about my problem, thinking he would get it on Monday and respond. Well, he responded on Sunday that he would ship out a new pair of front speakers on Monday at no charge. There had been a production problem with the batch I had received, and he replaced them with no questions asked. A few days later, the new speakers were at my door and I'm back to jammin Great product and even better customer service. Thanks Pez!

Old 01-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Detour
Road Captain

I can't wait to install the new 2 ohm speakers coming out. Hopefully they'll be available in the spring!

Kurt

Old 01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
PEZ
Tourer

Hey All

Our Ultrasound amplified rear speakers system will start to appear on our site hopefully this week, and will give more detailed info on the amp. I also plan on uploading the manual for the system.

Our 2 ohm front and rear speakers are on schedule for March shipping. As a gesture of good faith, we will not accept orders for these until we have verified they are in the country-----I post on here so often, it should get around pretty fast when were ready to ship our "AA" (Advanced Audio) speakers.

Hope this helps!

PEZ

Old 01-08-2006, 12:21 PM
w4egv
Cruiser

Can't ask for more than that......

ORIGINAL: PEZ

Hey All

Our Ultrasound amplified rear speakers system will start to appear on our site hopefully this week, and will give more detailed info on the amp. I also plan on uploading the manual for the system.

Our 2 ohm front and rear speakers are on schedule for March shipping. As a gesture of good faith, we will not accept orders for these until we have verified they are in the country-----I post on here so often, it should get around pretty fast when were ready to ship our "AA" (Advanced Audio) speakers.

Hope this helps!

PEZ