Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

genral motor employee

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 04:08 PM
2000Bagger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: genral motor employee

Hey thanks guys for the info. I was dealin on a new truck but we couldnt agree and the rebates expired on 1-2-07 so now am waiting for that to come up again and I am going to get ahold of cirher2 for a gms. Want to have anew truck before Daytona seeing how it is a little cold to ride there form Northern Illinios gotta trailer to get away from the snow and ice I will keep you updated on the progress

[IMG]local://upfiles/48360/FE349BDC59254B42BB201C788207AA38.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-03-2008, 04:27 PM
sportyrider1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: big_al

I[sm=smiley20.gif]can definitely get you a kick butt deal on a new "Tundra" or any product from Toyota....

No I am not a car salesperson,,,,, I am the "Boss" if you know what I mean....
Big Al I will definitely keep you in mind my wife's 96 4 runner only has 250,000 miles on it we are going to start looking for a new one in about another 50,000 miles, maybe a fj

Old 01-03-2008, 04:54 PM
basser
Stage I

in response to big_al.not sure where you get your info but the facts are toyota imports over 50 % of there vehicles and has less than 40thousand employees.they have built there company buy importing and paying low wage outsourced wages forcing the big three to use the same and costing hundreds of thousands of good paying U.S.jobs.i guess as the boss you should know all this.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:46 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain

WOW GM guy here I like your thoughts
ORIGINAL: basser

in response to big_al.not sure where you get your info but the facts are toyota imports over 50 % of there vehicles and has less than 40thousand employees.they have built there company buy importing and paying low wage outsourced wages forcing the big three to use the same and costing hundreds of thousands of good paying U.S.jobs.i guess as the boss you should know all this.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:51 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain

thats total sales it does not mean pickups toilet is a long way off on that and while your at it check out the recalls on all the Toilets
ORIGINAL: big_al

Look at this,, how ironic I am here stating something to some members.....[*]] AP
Toyota Overtakes Ford As US 2nd Biggest
Thursday January 3, 4:27 pm ET
By Dee-Ann Durbin, AP Auto Writer

Toyota Passes Ford As 2nd-Biggest Auto Seller in US in 2007, Breaking Ford's 75-Year Lock

Old 01-03-2008, 05:53 PM
MustBBrent
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't mean to argue with posts. I read the first few and not sure I agree with them so I am putting my $.02 in. My wife's mom worked and retired from General Motors so SHE and SHE only gets what is called GMS. It is attached to her social security number I think. When we go to purchase a vehicle and prove that we are first family to her... (she provides her SS# and verbally says we are family) then we get about 3% below dealer invoice. There is NO better deal on GM vehicles that I know. The only time I had a dealership tell me no they would not honor GMS pricing on a vehicle was when I went to buy my Corvette in 01. I went to a different dealership and they honored the GMS pricing. BTW, there was no certificate or anything else. My company has GM partner plan pricing and it is 1% above dealer invoice I think. That deal is non negotiable and does require a certificate from our company's website. FORD does xplan and Chrysler has some plan as well.

Nothing beats working for the General in terms of pricing a new vehicle as far as I have seen.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:55 PM
2000Bagger
Intermediate

I tried to PM you Russ to see if the GMS offer still stands, let me know if it went thru

[IMG]local://upfiles/48360/30C6E1E2BC114BA1AE7663C0735477D0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-03-2008, 05:56 PM
MustBBrent
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Firetender

2000 Bagger, I am a trained (former) GMC sales specialilst. You are referring to GMS pricing, which was actually offered to anyone during the 2004 model year. It is not a coupon or a certificate, but an identification number that verifies current or former GMC employment. Be prepared to prove a family relationship as they are not transferable discounts. Make no mistake, there is no better deal available out there, period.
I knew I shoulda read all the posts before I opened my laptop to respond.

What he said.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:12 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sportyrider, for sure you can count with me for any help to get you an FJ......[sm=signs007.gif]

cirhere & basserclick on this link andlearn before you try to start questioning me.... http://www.toyota.com/about/our_business/index.html

http://www.toyota.com/about/our_busi...ions_FINAL.pdf

I am a chevy man at heart and own some bad *** chevys as we speak... I could personally give a **** about what you or others think about toyota butThe facts are the facts if you two and others dont like it,, oh well. All this started by me offering 2000bagger that I could help him get an awesome truck from toyota if he wanted....then all the critters come out to defend the big three soon to be the little three....if in doubt refer back to the links above.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
2000Bagger
Intermediate

Sorry man just trying to save a few bucks

Quick Reply: genral motor employee