Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

genral motor employee

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:04 PM
TN Houndog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 197 Likes on 116 Posts
Default RE: genral motor employee

ORIGINAL: hd2007

Might want to try a ricer forum .
ORIGINAL: big_al

I[sm=smiley20.gif]can definetly get you a kick butt deal on a new "Tundra" or any product from Toyota....

No I am not a car salesperson,,,,, I am the "Boss" if you know what I mean....
You might want to cut Big Al some slack. Most of theToyotas for the US market are made here! I'd rather drive a US made Japanese branded vehicle than a Mexican or other foreign country made Ford, GM, or Chrysler product, but that's just my opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:14 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work for General Motors if there is anything I can help you with just e-mail me

Russ

Old 01-02-2008, 04:16 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain

You are right some GM trucks are made in Mexico alot of quality problems
ORIGINAL: TN Houndog

ORIGINAL: hd2007

Might want to try a ricer forum .

I[sm=smiley20.gif]can definetly get you a kick butt deal on a new "Tundra" or any product from Toyota....

You might want to cut Big Al some slack. Most of theToyotas for the US market are made here! I'd rather drive a US made Japanese branded vehicle than a Mexican or other foreign country made Ford, GM, or Chrysler product, but that's just my opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
TN Houndog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 197 Likes on 116 Posts
Default RE: general motor employee

Russ,
You are right about the quality of a Mexican made GM truck, I had one! Worst POS I ever owned. I now have an Indiana made Silverado, and so far it's been trouble free. I also have 2 American made Hondas and a US made Ford. I watch what I buy now and try hard to buy "Made in USA", even if it's not an American nameplate. I just wish others would follow suit. Our country's future depends on it. Our elected leaders sure don't care what happens to our country. Just read some of the "free trade" agreements and look at the lack of enforcement for our illegal alien problems. It's enough to make a true American sick!

Old 01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain
Default RE: general motor employee

you are absolutly right Sir and I have no idea how to make people understand
and thank you for buying the Silverado
ORIGINAL: TN Houndog

Russ,
You are right about the quality of a Mexican made GM truck, I had one! Worst POS I ever owned. I now have an Indiana made Silverado, and so far it's been trouble free. I also have 2 American made Hondas and a US made Ford. I watch what I buy now and try hard to buy "Made in USA", even if it's not an American nameplate. I just wish others would follow suit. Our country's future depends on it. Our elected leaders sure don't care what happens to our country. Just read some of the "free trade" agreements and look at the lack of enforcement for our illegal alien problems. It's enough to make a true American sick!

Old 01-02-2008, 05:05 PM
notlost_nc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not sure I can handle driving a TuRD

Old 01-02-2008, 05:25 PM
07FLHRCMarinePatriot
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: cirhere2

I work for General Motors if there is anything I can help you with just e-mail me

Russ
The new Silverado body style I've seen on the roads (I guess it's '08) are pretty dang tempting! Had my eye on the F150 crewcabs, but the Silverado's make ya go "Hmmmmm".

[IMG]local://upfiles/27539/0766DCC158DB4CAD9055947BA637E028.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
HDStreetGlide07
Tourer

Not GM but i work at Ford Motor Co and can get several X plan numbers if somebody is going to buy a Ford.
PM me. Chris

Old 01-02-2008, 05:56 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those of you that are closed minded about american made, let me educate you 85% of all the toyotas you see on the road are built here in the USA, Toyota employees over 200 thousand people thru the US alone. Just look at their resale vakue, which car line holds more value, more dependable,better quality. Toyota is the number one auto manufacturer in the world obviously there is a reason for that.

Turd??? bring your hemi, chevy or ford and see what happens to it against a tundra 5.7.... enuff said....

oh one more thing,,, chevy,dodge and ford boys get ready for toyota's[sm=americanasmiley.gif] new dually & diesel modelscoming out.....

Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM
SPARKY01
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i sell chev trucks so let me know if u need any help. there is a "gm supplier" plan and a "gms" (employee) plan. one is around invoice and one basically gives you back the holdback money! find out which one you have. also be aware that the dealer has to show you the factory invoice and your pricing is on the invoice in black and white...no games. you also get all factory rebates, etc. ride safe!!!

Quick Reply: genral motor employee