Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Glide Seat on an Ultra Comments

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Fast Eddie
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Street Glide Seat on an Ultra Comments

I have been experimenting witha Road Glide seat and a Street Glide seat I purchased on Ebayfor my '08 Ultra. While I did not find the Ultra seat uncomfortable I felt it put me too far forward. I also prefer a lower riding position. I found that all three seats were much more comfortable than the '07 Ultra Seat. I have also found that I prefer the Street Glide seat for solo riding and short two up rides. It's lower heightand farther back riding position suit me better. For longer rides I believe I will be using the Road Glide seat, although it is a little more forward and higher than the Street Glide seat,as it has a larger passenger seating area. With whatI feel is an improved design with the '08 touring seats I decided to try and stay away from aftermarket seats. Also, I have the adjustable riders backrest and all three of these seats work with it, making seat swappinga two minute process. I plan on making the Tour Pak detachable and I think the Street Glide seat is the best looking one without the Tour Pack.

If,after more riding experience, I need some fine tuning on these seats I will send them to Mean City.