Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Paulw
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kuryakyn Question

I have been seriosly looking at the Kuryakyn flush mount gas cap and fuel gauge for my RK. I like the look and the stock fuel gauge is pretty lame. It is hard to read and half the time it is covered in condensation on the inside.

I am also looking at the new speedo they have. Truth be told I am used to my Ducati ST and my former Honda ST1300 that carried a lot of info and I miss it. The only down side to the Kuryakyn speedo is the look. I am not sure that digital goes well with the style of the bike. But I do like the ambient temp. gauge (don't know why as I am out there and can feel it). The gear indicator is nice and so is the tach (I really really miss a tach). I have noticed that it repeats some stuff from their fuel gauge.

So after that what I want to know is if any of you have used any of these products and if so what do you think? Also where have you found the best prices. I live in Canada but less than an hour from the border so that is not a problem as all of my wife's family is in the US.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:20 PM
framer
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kuryakyn Question

I recently put the flush mount caps from Kury on my RK :

[IMG][/IMG]

The voltmeter is too darn bright for me but I've talked w/ some fellas that say they have gotten use to it.I havent yet and would like to find a way to fade it a tad. I do like 'em a far sight better than the stock ones though. (sorry about the huge pic. - I'm still learnin' the whole image thang)