Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

South Florida Indy...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts
Default South Florida Indy...

I thought I'd share information with the forum for those in the Souther GA or anywhere in Florida who may be seeking out a GREAT independent factory trained and certified mechanic. The shop is called Loucomotions Harley Works and he's in Jupiter Florida. He's been working on Harleys for somewhere in the vicinity of 30 years and is one hell of a mechanic. It was thru a recommendation on this forum that I was fortunate enough to find him. He just completed my 95" HQ build, EZ Clutch install as well as a few other odds and ends. Communication is nothing short of outstanding and his rates are incredibly reasonable. I've got nothing but praise for Lou. I drove over 850 miles in a day, dropped the bike off and returned the following week to pick it up and it was perfect! I had an issue with a windshield while he had the bike (it developed a crack while he was test riding - actually a defect I believe) and he insisted that it was his responsibility since it happend while the bike was in is possession. If you reside anywhere in the Southeast and are in need a a fantastic reputable independent shop, give Lou a call at 561-310-9428 and you can also reach him via email at : loucomotion@bellsouth.net . You will not be disappointed I assure you. No, I am not affiliated with his shop nor being paid for this advertisement lol. I was fortunate enough to find him thru this forum and I am sure there are others out there looking for an alternative to your local HD shop.

If you call him, tell him Tom with the 06 Road Glide sent cha and I know you'll be well taken care of!

Boogey Man

Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: South Florida Indy...

Thanks for the info I am about an hour 1/2 from him. I am looking into building a hefty motor in the very near future I am going to give him a call..

Old 12-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts
Default RE: South Florida Indy...

Great, you'll be glad you did believe me.