Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CoolSac Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 10:21 AM
jbhawley
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CoolSac Customer Service

I just wanted to post a few comments about the GREAT customer service from the folks at Cool Sac. You may know them ffrom the luggage bags they sell and the grips. I have had one of the cool sac bags for about three years now. Great item. Recently i bought a set of the cruise grips from them and had a couple issues during installations. Without going into a long story...needless to say...i made a boo-boo during installation and messed up one of the grips. I figured I would have to buy, at least, a new grip as a replacement. NO WAY...I gave them a call, adn right away they mailed me at no additional cost a new grip and inner sleeve to replace the one i FUBARed. THIS IS TERRIFFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I did not have to beg, ask, plead with them to send a replacement, but they did!
Try getting that from Abi-Dabi in Bombay from a big-box dealer. Hell, HD doesnt have customer service that good.
KUDOS to Cool Sac.