Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheeldock Center Stand

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 04:59 AM
Plunk
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheeldock Center Stand

Does anyone have any experience with the Wheeldock E-Z Up Centerstand? I would like to get one for my Ultra but have a question if it would interfere with a lift? Lifts are great for cleaning and maintenance but if the centerstand would interfere with the balance or placement of a lift the centerstand would not be as attractive. Here is the link for the E-Z Up.

http://www.wheeldock.com/prod_EZ.asp[/align]

Old 12-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Andy Engemann
Tourer
Default RE: Wheeldock Center Stand

I just put a Wheeldock center stand on my 07 RK. Great product!!

I haven't put mine up on the lift so far. Based on what others have said, if it does interfere with a lift, it would be minimal.

One forum member mentioned that a thin piece of wood between the forward lift point and the jack would cure any change in the lift point for the rear.

Hope this helps!

Andy

Old 12-16-2007, 07:08 AM
db2753
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have one yet but am also interested in getting one. Per the ad, it takes 10 minutes to install and guess it would take 10 minutes to uninstall if it did get in the way of the lift. Recent post about the Harley Stand took over 3 hours to install but he also installed a few beers at the same time. Also looking at the Rivco stand.

Wheeldock is the only one that claims you can lift the bike while sitting on it, the others you have to be off the bike???

Old 12-16-2007, 07:24 AM
jakedog
Road Warrior

I have the Wheeldock and have no issues with my Yellow Craftsman lift. Yes I can easily put my Glide on the center stand while straddling it. Also you can ride off the stand even 2-up. This is a great product with 5 min installation.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:34 AM
ezgo
Advanced

Have one, great product, you drive off and if you want to raise the rear wheel place a 1/2" piece of plywood under it, I havn't tried my Sears lift on it but as mentioned a piece of plywood on the rear arm should do it, I bought the chrome arm model looks good, the instructions caution you not to park facing downhill.