Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm back....did ya miss me?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:30 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: I'm back....did ya miss me?

dude,,, tell me the secret!! lol

Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Trimster
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome back! Wife and I were riding thru your old stompin grounds back in the spring, I thought I saw ya zoomin past us once in the opposite direction.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back, nogood. Time for you to catch up on things here in the forum -- guess nowyou'll be able to.

Old 11-25-2007, 01:03 PM
wnogood
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: R1Geezrglide

You're Back!! Glad you got to keep the bike. Divorce has made me the man I am today-broke and destitute. But through it all. I've managed to keep my bikes and what little sanity I've have left.
Can you say "Pre-nuptual agreement?" She left with the clothes on her back........and thats about it! Lesson learned. Let me just say that until you have lived with a drug addict, you just cant understand how tough things can be. Fortunately for me, when it came down to it, a nice new home, new truck, money in her pocket, food in the fridge, and believe it or not, the things most take for granted like power and water, were not as important as a handfull of loritabs. All is good now. Been divorced almost 6 months and already have a wonderful new biker girl to share life with.

nogood o~`o

Old 11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Ultra61
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

ORIGINAL: wnogood

ORIGINAL: R1Geezrglide

You're Back!! Glad you got to keep the bike. Divorce has made me the man I am today-broke and destitute. But through it all. I've managed to keep my bikes and what little sanity I've have left.
Can you say "Pre-nuptual agreement?" She left with the clothes on her back........and thats about it! Lesson learned. Let me just say that until you have lived with a drug addict, you just cant understand how tough things can be. Fortunately for me, when it came down to it, a nice new home, new truck, money in her pocket, food in the fridge, and believe it or not, the things most take for granted like power and water, were not as important as a handfull of loritabs. All is good now. Been divorced almost 6 months and already have a wonderful new biker girl to share life with.

nogood o~`o
Good bounce back story... Never new ya before but glad to know ya now...

Old 11-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you and the ex had it bad for a while. I've never been there, and God willing never will be, but I've known people who have had the drug monkey on their back and it's not a pretty picture. A friend of mine left his wife, kids, and everything (after he'd spent all the money they had) for whatever crack cocaine he could get his hands on. Once they reach that point, they are beyond reasoning. Glad to hear your life is on the mend, and we'll pray for your ex that maybe someday things will turn around for her.

Jim

Old 11-25-2007, 01:39 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep, my second wife got into scrip painkillers big time and kinda lost her mind.....She woke up divorced, then she went back to the pills....I'm into reality and "coping with it" I don't even take asprin....The third wife got into credit cardsfor her "fix", and now she is trying to fix that mess all by herself....I wish them both luck.

I was married to the 1st one 24 years when she decided she wanted to bleach her hair blond, get plastic *****, and move in with her girlfriend......Heh, heh....."Ok, go for it", I said, "I'm outa here"

The road of life for all men is designed to be navigated best on a Harley, huh?....Well, most men.

Old 11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
wnogood
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The road of life for all men is designed to be navigated best on a Harley, huh?....Well, most men.

Very nicely said!

nogood o~`o

Old 11-25-2007, 02:29 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks

Now post some pics of the new girlfriend and her tatts!

Old 11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
curlydee
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

It is always good to see a suvivor.Happy trails.