Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fitment Question about the Mini Beast Horn

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:40 PM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fitment Question about the Mini Beast Horn

Greetings! I have a 2007 FLHTC. I recently installed the "new" HD round horn cover over the stock horn. Will the Mini Beast horn fit the round horn cover? Can I make it work?

Old 11-22-2007, 12:21 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Fitment Question about the Mini Beast Horn

I don't think so. They just had an install article in the Dec issue of American Bagger. From those pics, the beast looks to big to fit under the round one you have. Besides, you know it is a single piece item. Meaning is is wired sperately than the stocker is. Ya have to run another set of wires, and such.

As far as making it fit... I would think that ya might come up with something. I like the round cover, BTW. I was thinking of getting rid of the one I installed, and using it. That way, when I find an a/c cover I like (to use with an open element), they will have the same shape. Kind of balance out both sides.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:18 AM
texas steve
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Fitment Question about the Mini Beast Horn

There is another thread (newer) that discusses the MB horn and I have added some pictures of my bike with it installed. Its a direct replacement for your stock horn. You dot have to run new wires etc, just unplug your horn and plug in the MB. It mount to the same mounting point etc. MUCH MUCH LOUDER!!

I dont think you could fit it under an existing horn cover, as stated by another poster - the MB is a complete package!