Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultra Classic or Ultra Street Glide - Whatever the Mood!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007 | 12:58 PM
model1911a
Cruiser
Default RE: Ultra Classic or Ultra Street Glide - Whatever the Mood!

Thanks Jr_c6......Was frustrating in the beginning but worked out. Had to go back to the drawing board alot. Little things kept bitting me. The front detach mount is a smaller inside diameter than the other 3 mounts. hahaha...who would have thought.

Old 11-18-2007 | 01:07 PM
Scootr
Road Master

[quote]ORIGINAL: MHRider

Thanks FLuHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind I found it

http://www.milwaukeebagger.com/Accessories.html
[align=left][/align]

[quote]

Wow $300! No thanks. Interesting idea though. I already have the rear docking and detach king tourpack on the SG anyway and like it a lot.

Old 11-18-2007 | 09:22 PM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: SMUNDORF

[quote]ORIGINAL: MHRider

Thanks FLuHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind I found it

http://www.milwaukeebagger.com/Accessories.html
[align=left][/align]

Even at $300, I like it. I do not have the HD bracket, so this would save me time in having to install it. Thanks FLuHX

Wow $300! No thanks. Interesting idea though. I already have the rear docking and detach king tourpack on the SG anyway and like it a lot.

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:14 PM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: model1911a

Thanks Jr_c6......Was frustrating in the beginning but worked out. Had to go back to the drawing board alot. Little things kept bitting me. The front detach mount is a smaller inside diameter than the other 3 mounts. hahaha...who would have thought.
May want to discuss that mod with you further once I get mine. I already ride with tour pak on my Softail moved forward....But I had to leave it at home or by a seperate detachable, unbolt and rebolt to have it 2 up. Having it slide would be a blessing.

Old 11-21-2007 | 08:25 PM
model1911a
Cruiser

I know what you mean bluerose......unbolting and bolting stuff upis a pain. I didn't pay attention when I was looking at the pics in the harley wish book. I just saw a tour pac in the solo and 2 up position and assumed that when I purchased the detach kit it would do both....hahaha....oops!.I was wrong!.....Therefore I did what was needed to enjoy my tour pac in all postions. Was a real pain in the beginningand thought I had bit off more than I wanted to chew whenI started the project. All in all.......I am so glad I accomplished what was wanted. I know there are tour pac relocators that move the tour pac back an inch or so. But whathas beenaccomplished gives the tour pac inches of adjustment. That had to be accomplished because of the fact I need to be able to use the 2 up mount. Again...........who wants to wrench for an hour to move theirpac from one spot to another or off completely?.....This mount lets you go where you want in just a few minutes. If I had the money I would market it. I do things out of necessity and this was one that was needed. This mount and what has been done will give 2 plus inches futher back than stock when in the 2 up position......Will move the pac forward 4 plus inches in the solo position to give the driver the back support that makes you feel like riding in the lazy boy mode.............Add the speakers to the tour pac as I bought the Classic , cruise control.....and woo wee........let the good times roll!!!!!!!!....Send me an e-mail addy Bluerose and I'll share the weath for a fellow rider!..............