Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!! PCIII TROUBLE

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Peyts
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!!! PCIII TROUBLE

Just to keep you all updated... it has been 10 days now, and still no O2 sensor eliminators. Still waiting............ [>:]

Old 11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 117 Likes on 70 Posts

Awe man... something is wrong there. Are there typically delays like that going through customs or something? ...I dunno... but I have to believe he sent them out...

Time to call FM back and ask for overnight shipping this time.

...this is where I usually say Murphy was an optimist.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Peyts
Road Captain

Fair enough... I'll send him an email if I don't get it by the end of the week.

Old 11-15-2007, 05:46 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

Are you done riding for the season up there?

Not that I'm ever done.. but we get to the point in New Englasnd where the snow plows chase us indoors until Spring. Just wondering?

My bike just loves this cold weather and with my Girbing outfit I don't mind it ether. Not too many other bikers out here to wave at though.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Peyts
Road Captain

I'll ride... the cold doesn't bother me... and I don't wear any heated gear or anything. Just so long as the snow and ice are off the ground, and there isn't a bunch of pebbles on the road (from snow clearing), then I will ride. Supposed to be decent here tomorrow, so I will get out. Then it is supposed to go for sh*t for at least the next few days.

And another day has passed and no O2 sensor eliminators. Will email Jamie tonight.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:08 AM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for the delay.....Must be the fact you are in Canada andshipping from lower 48is delayed.

My PCIII was missing the USB cable but it arrived overnight after my call to FuelMoto. Turns out my razr phone cable worked just fine, but it's nice to have the extra cable.

Whenever you do get the 02 plugs, make sure to start over and be especially sure to do the zero throttle first thang......The PCIII instructions need to be rewritten to include the throttle zero procedure.

Dynojet has made some appologies on their site to poor quality control in the shipping/packaging department.....It seems they shipped out many units without either the CD, 02 plugs, USB cable or whatever....either way it's not FuelMoto's fault and Jamie is coming thru to help us as fast as he can.

Hang in there.

Mine arrivedwith firmware already updated......discovered it after I downloaded update and was prepped to load.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Peyts
Road Captain

Well, the mail has been sorted and nothing again. NOT happy. I realize that this time it is the problem of the postal service... but this could have all been avoided by sending out a COMPLETE package in the first place, and/or then just sending the O2 eliminators OVERNIGHT. Not pleased with Fuelmoto... they made a mistake the first time, and then tried to do things cheap by sending out regular mail the second time... all of which has been at the cost to thecustomer. I spend over $300 on something I bought almost a month ago, and still can't use it. Am I kinda choked?!?! Ahhhhhhhh................ yeah, you could say that.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:17 PM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

Call Jaime and ask him to overnight them.

You'll probably get 2 sets at the same time.

I recently had a similar situation with my bank checks.. ran out of checks.. call the bank, fill out the forms... blah/blah/blah... wait/wait/wait.. finally called them and asked for them to overnight the suckers, (I got bills to pay)... next day... yep, both sets show up in the mail.

Still, it took wayyyy to long.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Peyts
Road Captain

This is the email that I sent to Jamie:

------------------------

Jamie...
[/align]The mail has been sorted for the day, and nothing again. Can't help but be disappointed... I realize that you sent them out, and that this problem is with the mail... but this could have all been avoided with a complete package from the start. I trust you would feel the same wayif you spend over $300 on an itemalmost a month ago and still can't use it.[/align][/align]Could you please resendthe O2 eliminators right away. Is there a better / faster way to ship them? This is getting quite frustrating.[/align][/align]Let me know.[/align][/align]---------------------------[/align]

Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Peyts
Road Captain

This is reply from Jamie:

------------------------

Hello, we are going to send you another set of O2 sensor eliminators USPS Global Express Guaranteedcourier servicewhich is a servicethat is only available for larger packages. I will need to ship then in a box so it meets minimum size requirements. I will get you the tracking number and you will have them in 1-3 days. I again apoligize for the problems with this from the start and assure you I will do everything in my power to get you these eliminators as fast as possible. Please note I will be out of town for the weekend and will be back in on monday.

------------------------

Quick Reply: HELP!!! PCIII TROUBLE