Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who broke the code?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007 | 08:12 PM
Kasper
Tourer
Default RE: Who broke the code?

ORIGINAL: wldbill

Hey, these old blue YelpinPigeons are the UGLIEST[:'(]

Hey wldbill,

I just noticed one more thing..............good looking picture of your bike parked at Scooter Stuff.

Old 11-01-2007 | 09:40 PM
wldbill
Road Master

Sure IS Hope to see you out there sometime.

Old 11-01-2007 | 09:41 PM
atexn4christ
Road Master

Thats the ones I am looking at saw them at Vegas Bikefest. Did you do the work and were new cables needed?

ORIGINAL: aclass

ORIGINAL: atexn4christ

Hey aclass what kinda bars are those?

I wouldnt have one of the ugly a** bikes.
Those are Wild1 515's 10" mini apes.

Old 11-04-2007 | 06:20 AM
screws4156
Road Captain

I just got back from the HD-Shop in Nagoya, Japan (Yes I'm STILL here) They didn't have one Road Glide there. Road Kings, V-Rods, Even an Ultra Classic. I had to talk to a salesman thru their cumputer tranlator. i asked If i could rent a bike for a ride. He said no but I could take a test rideon the classic. I said it would only be a tease.
D*** I miss my Bike............... And My wife too ( Sorry Honey)

Old 11-04-2007 | 06:37 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

YOU GUYS SUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i gotta look at the 08's when they come out!!!

mommy,can I,,,can I,,please , I want one, can i,can i

Old 11-04-2007 | 07:27 AM
monkish
Road Master

ORIGINAL: 07RoadGlide

Ok, I just want to know which one of you Road Glide aficionados didn't abide by the code? There are WAAAAYYYYYYYYY to many people looking at Road Glides now. You know what happens next right? Someone else is going to have a Road Glide in the parking lot and we won't be individuals anymore. LOL Hell, they'll probably even want to park beside us.

For all you with interest in the Road Glides, welcome to the Dark Side. [sm=vader1.gif]
Well I will be there. Not just yet but maybe 09. My son is home for a couple weeks before he heads out to Bahrain. (I am sure that is spelled wrong but....) He keeps telling me that Mom's RKC is way cooler than my SG. I told him my plan WAS to keep it and get a RG so I could pass my SG down to him when he gets out of the Navy. But since mine is just an old man's bike he will have to talk to his Mama![sm=exactly.gif]
He just laughed of course. Untill then how about keeping the club count down.... [&:]

Old 11-04-2007 | 07:59 AM
aclass
Road Captain

Thats the ones I am looking at saw them at Vegas Bikefest. Did you do the work and were new cables needed?

Hey aclass what kinda bars are those?

I wouldnt have one of the ugly a** bikes.
Those are Wild1 515's 10" mini apes.
You can make the stock cables work but it puts a pretty good stretch on the front brake line. I did mine myself and you really need to have patience with the brake line. I didnt like the way it ended up on mine so I did get me a braided brake line and clutch cable that were 3" longer. That give me plenty of slack and made me feel better when I turned the bars completely to each side.

Old 11-04-2007 | 07:55 PM
Aslan
Road Master

I just got my 08 Road Glide a couple of weeks ago. I can't stay off the thing. New Hampshire is getting cold but until we havea heavy snow I'm not putting it away.
I don't know who broke the code but Road Glides for saleare scarce. I don't think you will find an 08 at the dealers around here come the spring.
Baggers in are selling. Soft Tails and Dynas are not moving well right now

Old 11-04-2007 | 09:15 PM
GrandpaSpike
Tourer

You RG guys are like a cult. Have to say though if I was in the market for a new ride, I would lean towards one. Would have never said that until reading hundreds of posts about them. The review in American Iron was an interesting read also. Can't remember the last time H-D shop in my little town had one on the floor. Would love to test ride one, but then I'm afraid I'd have to have it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/36447/0F87CCFC28D54AF4B1B2B3E01214B94C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-04-2007 | 11:20 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member

ORIGINAL: dp

You RG guys are like a cult. Have to say though if I was in the market for a new ride, I would lean towards one. Would have never said that until reading hundreds of posts about them. The review in American Iron was an interesting read also. Can't remember the last time H-D shop in my little town had one on the floor. Would love to test ride one, but then I'm afraid I'd have to have it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/36447/0F87CCFC28D54AF4B1B2B3E01214B94C.jpg[/IMG]
They're as good as we make 'em sound,but you'redoing quite well....that's one hell of a nice CVO RK you have there !

Quick Reply: Who broke the code?