Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLIP-ON EXHAUST PIPES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
fastbagger
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: SLIP-ON EXHAUST PIPES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have these on my '07 FLHX and they are perfect. On a scale of 1-5 I would rate these a 2-3.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

Old 10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
sugarbear
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Listen to different bikes you are around. When you find the sound you like ask what they are.

Old 10-28-2007, 05:54 PM
PieceFrog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd say Rinehart is it. Listened to a bunch before I decided. This is such a subjective ordeal..

Old 10-28-2007, 06:03 PM
relli
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

hey Wild Pig users. interested in these. Ebay lits them as "BLEMS". is that how ya bought em and what blems were there? also do they come with a baffle or do you have to buy the baffle??

Old 10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wild pigs come with baffles, I bought a pair of the blems 2 years ago when I bought my glide and I couldn't tell where the blem was on the pipes. They were in excellent condition.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:16 PM
old.gezr
Road Captain

I second the Pythons. $269 shipped from www.easternperformance.com Check it out.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:17 PM
relli
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

i see cruzer products has em 189,.99 shipped to my door. i think Wild Pigs deserve a try if they REALLY sound like that sound bite.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
billybobsrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is a 5 to one may be a 10 to another or as the saying goes what is quiet to on may be loud to another. My 97 Road King had a set of Sampson ovals on it when I bought it;they sounded great at idle, but when I got it out on the highway it was way to loud and made my ears ring. I started a quest to find a set of mufflers that had a little rumble that wouldn't make my ears ring and ended up buying a set of 06 Screamn' Eagle Touring (off road) Performance mufflers now discontinued. They were made for Harley by Supertrapp and are now sold by Supertrapp as the Touring SEs., which are loud when you twist the throttle out on the open road, so I wear moulded ear plugs; again many will disagree. The best advice I can give you is to check out the 07 Screamn' Eagle Street Performance Mufflers like Fastbagger is running and go from there; I hear the one piece slash cuts are a little bit louder than the two piece with tips and they both will get louder the more miles you put on them.
You will read and hear many opions, so take your time, look around and good luck with your decision. Look up the Screamn' Eagle Street Performance Mufflers on the following site, which will give you an idea of how they sound.
https://www.hdforums.com/m_2331598/tm.htm

Old 10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
dt20
Tourer

B&E are pretty nice for the price. they are stock pipes with the baffles cut down and repacked. Bobvic is great to deal with on ebay. I had a set of 1.75 and they sounded great louder than stock but not obnoxious sounding and you dont have to change anything on the bike. got mine at $184 shipped. one more plus is that if your in an area that checks sound levels and the original pipes stamp on the stock pipes you will pass.rate them
about 2.5

Old 10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
rabnestic
6th Gear

Wild pigs, with 1.75 baffles! Nice sound but I'd like a bit deeper, so I rate them 3.0

Quick Reply: SLIP-ON EXHAUST PIPES !!!!!!!!!!!!!