Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Map for T-Max

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:43 PM
VooDooChile
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Map for T-Max

OVER PRICED GIZMO !!!

Old 10-12-2007, 07:53 PM
kyBriar
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey what is the part number on the pipes you put on? Rinehart told me thay would not work on older bikes. Do you have the 2 ports or their single port? I am trying to put my T-Max on but having trouble finding pipes with the ports to fit my 04 RK. Welding the bungs in at the angles of the pipes the back one hits the tranny case. Evryone out there that has this thing please let me know how you did it.
Thanks

Old 10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

ORIGINAL: kyBriar

Hey what is the part number on the pipes you put on? Rinehart told me thay would not work on older bikes. Do you have the 2 ports or their single port? I am trying to put my T-Max on but having trouble finding pipes with the ports to fit my 04 RK. Welding the bungs in at the angles of the pipes the back one hits the tranny case. Evryone out there that has this thing please let me know how you did it.
Thanks
I have this pipe
The Rinehart 2-into-1 systemfor FL 99-06

Part Number: B-R5-2395CG
[/b]It has one bung in it. I had the wide band sensors installed per Zippers specifications within 6 to 12 inchesfrom the heads. My service manager at my local dealer did it for about $50.00 including the bungs. None of the sensors are hitting anything and they are all tucked neatly out of site. As far as the comments above go this was not meant to become a pizzing match for what is the better tuner or who read what. I could care less. I bought the Thundermax from Bart for a great price (much less than 800) and certainly much less than a PCIII and a dyno. It is working fine, much better than the SE Race Tuner I had and besides there is no one in my area competent to tune the screamin eagle stuff, so this works for me, thanks. I kew it would need to be tweaked, just trying to get some input (helpful) on what to tweak.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
kyBriar
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I asked my dealer about installing mine and they said they would not touch it. But of course I live in crazyfornia and their stupid EPA laws.
Thanks for the reply

Old 10-12-2007, 11:05 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

Thats funny. My dealer recently started selling them. I didnt buy it there because he couldn't touch Barts price, but he installed it for me. My Extended Warranty is stilll in force....come on over to the right hand side of the country!