Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HORRIBLE bike wreck

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:06 PM
fastony
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HORRIBLE bike wreck

Why do we look ??

Old 10-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: relli

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

That link probably won't last a full day on this furum. There are too many sensitive types here that would rather be insulated from the real world, and more than enough moderators that agree with them.
i dont need to see a picture of a burned corpse to know that people are evil enough to stick a baby in an oven. i fail to see any humor in this .should it have been posted. dont know.
If you don't need pictures then why did you click the link? It was clearly posted "HORRIBLE bike wreck" and what the heck does a bike wreck have to do with evil in the world and I used absolutely no humor in my post.

Old 10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
kman780
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its like a train wreck, you know what is going to happen, how its going to turn out but you still watch....

I think its good to post this, everyone needs a reminder that one car can ruin your day/life.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
relli
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

That link probably won't last a full day on this furum. There are too many sensitive types here that would rather be insulated from the real world, and more than enough moderators that agree with them.
i dont need to see a picture of a burned corpse to know that people are evil enough to stick a baby in an oven. i fail to see any humor in this .should it have been posted. dont know.
If you don't need pictures then why did you click the link? It was clearly posted "HORRIBLE bike wreck" and what the heck does a bike wreck have to do with evil in the world and I used absolutely no humor in my post.
what part of "no the humor comment was not directed at you" dont you understand???

Old 10-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

what part of "no the humor comment was not directed at you" dont you understand???
Maybe I didn't understand it because it's not there! That quote was directed at Sifularson in post #44. Read your own post.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:37 PM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought it was funny.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:48 PM
beanbag
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What the *%#! is that all about! I sure as he!! didn't need to see that. I'm not riding my bike anymore, anyone want a 2000RK cheap? Thanks Beanbag

Old 10-12-2007, 08:16 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Over 2000 hits and growing. Thanks also to everyone who has posted. Your input is what makes this forum so valuable and vital. I'm proud to be part of this. Isn't this what makes us all feel like we are part of something bigger?
RIDE SAFE!
Steve

Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Bobberino
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow and yappin on his celly. NICE to know DUMB.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Hagar the Horrible
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The man on the left looks like a cop. Notice his concern rushing over to the victum, (not)

Quick Reply: HORRIBLE bike wreck