Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Before and After Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007 | 11:00 AM
Manish_Hawg
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Before and After Mirrors

....Whatch OUT!...the "Opinion Police" didn't like it when I said that...now they'll come after you..RUNNNNN!!!![8D]..oh...and then they'll call you Gay..what a bunch of touchy bas*ards...(gay, goofy,ugly,funky...what the hell does it matter how you say you don't like em?..what,..did I **** off the Gay people on this board?)
When you say gay, meaning you don't like them, I have no problem with that. For the record I never retaliated. However, I did think you were referring to something that would be on "gay" person's bike and I didn't understand how you came to that conclusion. That’s what I didn’t understand.

Old 10-04-2007 | 06:08 PM
jbob
Cruiser

Hey Dude,I wouldn't take any comment on this site very seriously. I haven't been viewing the comments long, but I quickly determined that there are some really harsh folks who surface from time to time. Ignore the person who is less than kind and appreciate the decent replies from the good guys. That's the way I look at it.

Old 10-04-2007 | 06:25 PM
Shmeck
Intermediate

I'm not much on the new mirrors you put on either. My buddy has a pair that looks like those on his v-rod and I wasn't impressed. Not only by the look, but also by the function. I would say that I agree with you when people say the function over fashion.

Old 10-04-2007 | 07:34 PM
Chilhowee
Tourer

I think they're alright. I went to the faring mirrors for the cleaner look.

Old 10-04-2007 | 07:43 PM
mysticwolf
Road Master

ORIGINAL: jmacdonald5

ORIGINAL: captjon37

GAY!
....Whatch OUT!...the "Opinion Police" didn't like it when I said that...now they'll come after you..RUNNNNN!!!![8D]..oh...and then they'll call you Gay..what a bunch of touchy bas*ards...(gay, goofy,ugly,funky...what the hell does it matter how you say you don't like em?..what,..did I **** off the Gay people on this board?)
LMAO, Who cares who you pissed off, just as long as it isnt me, lol J/K according to my daughter everyone, and everything is gay.

Old 10-05-2007 | 03:28 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Manish_Hawg
I willsend mine back but I will have to pay 20% re-stocking fee.t.
Did you happen to buy your mirror's at Mammoth Chopper's? I did, and had to send mine back, and pay the restock BS fee. I had the same one that anubisss has for sale. I thought they looked great, but I could not see behind me sitting on the bike, let alone on the road, LOL.

Old 10-05-2007 | 03:47 AM
screws4156
Road Captain

Hey bro
I was really glad I got them. I feel i can relax a little knowing i can see better, behind me.

Old 10-05-2007 | 06:52 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

ORIGINAL: screws4156

They came from Kury. P/N 1438 ($99.00 a Pair) They look great fit and hold tight.

[IMG]local://upfiles/39841/F3D39BE537784458B3AC0C4F2808E1F4.jpg[/IMG]
Those look good. Don't care for the little ones. Heck, even my OL knows "bigger is better"

Old 10-05-2007 | 06:59 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

ORIGINAL: jbob

Hey Dude,I wouldn't take any comment on this site very seriously. I haven't been viewing the comments long, but I quickly determined that there are some really harsh folks who surface from time to time. Ignore the person who is less than kind and appreciate the decent replies from the good guys. That's the way I look at it.
He asked for an opinion. I haven't seen anything that was mean spirited.IMO I don't think you've been here long enough to know everyone's sense of humor IMHO

Old 10-05-2007 | 07:10 AM
jmacdonald5
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Manish_Hawg

When you say gay, meaning you don't like them, I have no problem with that. For the record I never retaliated. However, I did think you were referring to something that would be on "gay" person's bike and I didn't understand how you came to that conclusion. That’s what I didn’t understand.
.....Don't TAZE ME BRO!...just kiddin man...I guess it's a regional thing...guys aound here will say somethin is "gay" as a way of sayin somethin's too "different" or "glitzy", or whatever for their tastes..it's not meant to mean the PERSON is gay, or the bike, just the part in question...no offense was meant..but I will say that it never ceases to amaze me how someone will ask for opinions on this forum, and then OTHERS will get their panties in a bunch over the opinions they don't like....gimme-a-break...know what I mean?

Quick Reply: Before and After Mirrors